Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 3rd August 2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 263270)
to quote ZOVERSTOCKS themselves.

"Buy with confidence from a huge UK seller with over 2m ratings, all items despatched next day directly from the UK. All items are quality guaranteed"

This simply isn't true!

My order is still pending several days later.

I usually get things from them aprox 5 or 6 working days after my order is made.

I like them a lot. Decent customer service from my experience.

sawyer6 3rd August 2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 263272)
I usually get things from them aprox 5 or 6 working days after my order is made.

Same here :nod:

keirarts 3rd August 2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 263272)

ordinarily I like them. 9 out of ten times i've used them I have had 0 complaints. My only frustrations are that every item is listed as VERY GOOD, which can be a nuisance if buying for someone else, and claiming they ship the next day, which they don't. They shouldent make claims if they don't honour them, I'll give them a day and then cancel and re-order from someone else.

Demdike@Cult Labs 3rd August 2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 263276)
ordinarily I like them. 9 out of ten times i've used them I have had 0 complaints. My only frustrations are that every item is listed as VERY GOOD, which can be a nuisance if buying for someone else, and claiming they ship the next day, which they don't. They shouldent make claims if they don't honour them, I'll give them a day and then cancel and re-order from someone else.

I would never buy used for someone else. :)

bdc 3rd August 2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by +Chucky+ (Post 263116)
I finally picked up the 1000 DVD DJ CASE which i won on ebay yesterday, costing £130 plus £20 for the genorous guy delivering it to my door ;).

I was going to upload photos but not sure how how to transfer photos from iphone to pc, and also not sure on how to upload on here. Therefore i spent my whole Thursday sticking all titles from the haul on dvdaf.com.

Here is the link DVD Aficionado

A slightly mixed genre of films, but since the guy was in his 60's i will let him off. Loads of war films, classics, documentarys with a few expoitation/horror flicks thrown in.

Very nice haul for that amount,lots of good stuff (imho) in there.
I would chuck the "director's cut" of THX in the bin though. ;)

ReturnToZero 3rd August 2012 07:37 PM

Thank you PaulD! I just also ordered the same shirt ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 3rd August 2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 263300)
Very nice haul for that amount,lots of good stuff (imho) in there.
I would chuck the "director's cut" of THX in the bin though. ;)

If CR released it you would think it was a bloody masterpiece. :lol:

platostotal 3rd August 2012 11:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Picked up a triple bill for the weekend...rule no 1...

Gojirosan 3rd August 2012 11:04 PM

I cannot be sure of zoverstocks (which whom I have had only one minor problem from many, many purchases) always posting the next day, but even given that they do, I would not have any faith in the British postal service getting it to you within one further day from that.

I'd look to Royal Mail, not zoverstocks first, when wondering where your stuff is...I always presume things will take a week to arrive, from any UK seller.

J.R. 3rd August 2012 11:40 PM

I just got a 2 pack on Bluray of Poltergeist 2 and 3 and after watching them, I'm wondering why?