Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

keirarts 10th October 2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 280506)
Beginning to think I can forget ever getting my copies of NOTLD and Enemy Mine....

Bare in mind a few of my orders have been slow to arrive recently, I would not give up hope just yet...

Stephen@Cult Labs 10th October 2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 280519)
Bare in mind a few of my orders have been slow to arrive recently, I would not give up hope just yet...

Well it did take almost a month for my Halloween II & III discs to arrive...

Jinx_Barkman 10th October 2012 05:25 PM

Nice to hear mostly good things about The Innkeepers. I think I'll have a double feature night with it first and The Entity second.

demonknight 10th October 2012 05:34 PM

Waiting on atomic brain explosion dvd and pet cemetery bluray in the post.

Nordicdusk 10th October 2012 05:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 85493

Got this today thats right nothing its amazing for me recently to go a day without buying something :clap: GO ME :woot:

:lol:

oaxaca 10th October 2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman (Post 280523)
Nice to hear mostly good things about The Innkeepers. I think I'll have a double feature night with it first and The Entity second.

What a night's viewing that will be!!:rockon: That's a fab double bill.

Wes 10th October 2012 05:36 PM

I picked up Se7en on Blu today although it seems kinda boring to mention among the titles here... I must say though, in recent years it's passed out Fight Club in my estimation...it's seems an altogether more mature film.

Rik 10th October 2012 05:45 PM

And I'm still waiting on my Universal Monsters coffin, good job I've plenty of titles arriving before Halloween so my planned marathon isn't totally ruined

Delirium 10th October 2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 280420)
I watched Livid last night as a Lovefilm rental and, as a big fan of Inside, I went in with high expectations which it thankfully met and, because it seems like a film which will improve on repeated viewings, is now in my wish list and a BD I will buy sooner rather than later.

I've got the French import! Seriously, want rid - I didn't like the film. Trade it with me! : )

SharonLynette 10th October 2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 280529)
Attachment 85493

Got this today thats right nothing its amazing for me recently to go a day without buying something :clap: GO ME :woot:

:lol:

I thought this was a severed hand at first, was wondering how you'd fit in the DVD player :confused: