Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

J Harker 25th April 2016 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 487156)
Cool Nectar points! I'll try and have a look at some point this week.

Exactly, I'd have got Ant Man there if I'd known. Extra quid but i love nectar points. Though I'd have still got two copies of Ant Man as its the only Marvel film i didn't have.

Justin101 25th April 2016 08:19 PM

All this Marvel talk and I actually bought Iron Man BD from Amazon market place for 1.52 + postage and Iron Man 2 from CEX for a fiver this morning.

J Harker 25th April 2016 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 487169)
All this Marvel talk and I actually bought Iron Man BD from Amazon market place for 1.52 + postage and Iron Man 2 from CEX for a fiver this morning.

You just reminded me Justin i don't actually have Iron Man 2, i hated it so have never bothered. 3 in excellent again though.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 25th April 2016 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 487172)
You just reminded me Justin i don't actually have Iron Man 2, i hated it so have never bothered. 3 in excellent again though.

I don't have Iron Man 2 either because I thought it was average at best.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 25th April 2016 09:29 PM

They all suck...

:tiptoe:

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th April 2016 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 487174)
They all suck...

:tiptoe:

Big style!

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th April 2016 10:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
6 for OUATITW. Score!

Attachment 178077

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th April 2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 487183)
6 for OUATITW. Score!

Attachment 178077

It's dropped a certificate for Blu. The dvd is a 15. :confused:

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th April 2016 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 487185)
It's dropped a certificate for Blu. The dvd is a 15. :confused:


That's the BBFC for you. Changed the goalposts in the 8 years since it was last certified.

Justin101 25th April 2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 487173)
I don't have Iron Man 2 either because I thought it was average at best.



I just watched it, no where near as good as the first, loses it big time in the final act show-down but pretty ok overall.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.