Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Deadite 24th October 2016 05:02 PM

I've been meaning to re-watch 9 for a while now. Great film.

Susan Foreman 24th October 2016 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 509237)
I hope someone gives their thoughts on Tales of Halloween before this week is through. :pumpkin:

Film @ The Digital Fix - Tales of Halloween

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 24th October 2016 07:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The last couple of weeks' arrivals, plus today also yielded some treats from HMV.

Gone Girl was £4.99 with any purchase, Green Room I've been eager to check out for a while and will shoehorn into my Halloween viewing - possibly even tonight, One Million Years B.C. and Tales of Halloween were released today, the former joins my other SC Hammer releases and the latter is going to be one of my final Halloween viewing entries later this month and is another I've been really looking forward to checking out.

Nordicdusk 24th October 2016 08:59 PM

Quote:

I hope someone gives their thoughts on Tales of Halloween before this week is through. :pumpkin:

I saw it awhile back really enjoyed it just one dud short in it.

plasterface 24th October 2016 09:38 PM

halloween

Quote:

watchable, certainly no trick or treat, the vhs films and that christmas horror anthology with Shatner in it are far better . It's more akin to the theatre bizarre

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th October 2016 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasterface (Post 509301)
watchable, certainly no trick or treat, the vhs films and that christmas horror anthology with Shatner in it are far better . It's more akin to the theatre bizarre

Hmm! I thought the VHS films were really poor and i have the Shatner one to watch in December.

I'll probably leave it until next year i think.

bdc 24th October 2016 10:10 PM

Hope I bought Nucleus upcoming Lady Frankenstein and Death Laid an Egg blus today... ;)

Nordicdusk 24th October 2016 10:28 PM

I am the total opposite i hated VHS and thought Tales of Halloween was much better.

sjconstable 24th October 2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 509165)
a few from HMV and maniac from amazon.

Attachment 183841

The Greasy Strangler is one of the funniest films I've ever seen haha, you seen it yet? Everyone at work thought I was a right freak when I was telling them about it and laughing to myself.

plasterface 25th October 2016 10:27 PM

Janet am i doing it right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjconstable (Post 509311)
The Greasy Strangler is one of the funniest films I've ever seen haha, you seen it yet? Everyone at work thought I was a right freak when I was telling them about it and laughing to myself.

hootie tootie disco cutie :brainfood::brainfood::brainfood::brainfood: