Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

peter alex 14th December 2023 03:52 PM

I still have the snapper case DVD as well I wish it did have a Blu-Ray release cause my snapper broke off now it doesn't close

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th December 2023 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter alex (Post 693579)
I still have the snapper case DVD as well I wish it did have a Blu-Ray release cause my snapper broke off now it doesn't close

Do you have any snapper cases you don't rate because they are easy enough to replace.

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th December 2023 04:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yay, at last. Although having loved Spiral last night i almost bought Saw X instead. :xmaslol:

J Harker 14th December 2023 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 693582)
Yay, at last. Although having loved Spiral last night i almost bought Saw X instead. :xmaslol:

See if you're as enthusiastic after watching it.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th December 2023 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 693585)
See if you're as enthusiastic after watching it.

Well, seeing as everyone thinks it's shit my expectations are low, however i really want to watch it on Boxing Day night so now i can.

Besides everyone says Crystal Skull is crap too and i love that. :xmasnuts:

J Harker 14th December 2023 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 693589)
Well, seeing as everyone thinks it's shit my expectations are low, however i really want to watch it on Boxing Day night so now i can.

Besides everyone says Crystal Skull is crap too and i love that. :xmasnuts:

No Crystal Skull is great. Better than Temple of Doom in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Justin101 14th December 2023 06:54 PM

I really like Crystal Skull too I think it’s really entertaining. And I agree that Doom is the 4th worst out of the 5 lol.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th December 2023 10:42 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Recent arrivals: the Essential Jacques Tati and the Detectorists collection from Amazon as both were significantly reduced, Rick and Morty from eBay, and The Big Bang Theory from CeX.

Justin101 15th December 2023 10:49 AM

That Jacques Tati set is excellent, I saw how reduced it is currently which is an insane bargain, I think I paid about a fiver more which was still a steal. The aesthetic of the box set itself is beautiful too.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th December 2023 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 693615)
That Jacques Tati set is excellent, I saw how reduced it is currently which is an insane bargain, I think I paid about a fiver more which was still a steal. The aesthetic of the box set itself is beautiful too.

It was in my 'saved for later' section for a long time before I saw that price drop and didn't want to miss out on that deal.