Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   The Jammy Beggar Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/13058-jammy-beggar-thread.html)

Inspector Abberline 23rd July 2017 06:32 PM

I still keep thinking this thread says Jammy Dodgers,it such an anti climax whenever I read the posts, not a biscuit in sight....:confused:

Demoncrat 23rd July 2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 543221)
I still keep thinking this thread says Jammy Dodgers,it such an anti climax whenever I read the posts, not a biscuit in sight....:confused:

Just the crumbs mam just the crumbs ;)

nosferatu42 23rd July 2017 07:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 543221)

Attachment 192820

Ya got Jammy Dodgers on the mind Inspector.
You know the old saying 'You are what you eat', better stop now before it goes any further.;)

Demoncrat 25th July 2017 09:48 AM

Forgot to say I received The Transporter Refuelled on BD gratis. Sealed.
It will stay like that as well :nod:

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th July 2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 543416)
Forgot to say I received The Transporter Refuelled on BD gratis. Sealed.
It will stay like that as well :nod:

I didn't mind it to be honest.

Justin101 25th July 2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 543097)
Was sent some cds .... ahem. Deep breath

Actress - RIP / - Ghettoville / - Splazsh
Burial - 1st
Clark - Turning Dragon
Funkadelic -Standing On The Verge ...
Grimes - Art Angels
Maria Minerva - Will Happiness Find Me? / - Histronic / - Cabaret Cixous
Moire - No Future
OOIOO - Garnet/ -Armonico Heva
Panda Bear Vs Grim Reaper
Portishead 3rd
Andy Stott - Too Many Voices
Zomby -Ultra/ -Dedication/ -1 foot in front of the other

Clark and Portishead :loveeyes:
I like Grimes but not Art Angels, it's far too poppy and conventional for my tastes, but my other half swears by it and he went to see her twice on her last tour. I stayed at home :lol:

Demoncrat 25th July 2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 543422)
I didn't mind it to be honest.

He's ok in Deadpool but his quizzical look before fighting made me titter ;)

Demoncrat 25th July 2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 543423)
Clark and Portishead :loveeyes:
I like Grimes but not Art Angels, it's far too poppy and conventional for my tastes, but my other half swears by it and he went to see her twice on her last tour. I stayed at home :lol:

Ah but was that not the point with AA though? Hence my dig at the only girl in the world ;):laugh:

Justin101 25th July 2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 543428)
Ah but was that not the point with AA though? Hence my dig at the only girl in the world ;):laugh:

I missed that back and forth with Dem :lol: Yes it was very much the point and she made no bones about it. I was impressed by how much her studio wizardry had come on from previous records, in fact from Geidi Primes to Halfaxa to Darkbloom to Visions the progression is very apparent, but Art Angels was a step too far for me :lol:

Clark on the other hand gets better and better each album, his new one, Death Peak is amazing. I'd say the same for Portishead, 3 is the best thing they've done!

Demoncrat 25th July 2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 543435)
I missed that back and forth with Dem :lol: Yes it was very much the point and she made no bones about it. I was impressed by how much her studio wizardry had come on from previous records, in fact from Geidi Primes to Halfaxa to Darkbloom to Visions the progression is very apparent, but Art Angels was a step too far for me :lol:

Clark on the other hand gets better and better each album, his new one, Death Peak is amazing. I'd say the same for Portishead, 3 is the best thing they've done!

Nae heard new Clark yet, noted.
Machine Gun still kicks bottom etc. ;)