Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Top Ten Tuesdays (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/13212-top-ten-tuesdays.html)

fuzzymctiger 14th April 2016 12:33 AM

I go to sleep for a few hours, come back and now I don't even know what is happening.... :confused:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 14th April 2016 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 485364)
As does Tangerine Dream :nod:

:tongue1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 485411)
I go to sleep for a few hours, come back and now I don't even know what is happening.... :confused:

That's pretty much the ethos of Cult Labs... blame Harker and his Magners Whiskey!

fuzzymctiger 14th April 2016 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 485414)
:tongue1:

That's pretty much the ethos of Cult Labs... blame Harker and his Magners Whiskey!

Don't you mean wysgi? ;)

Nordicdusk 14th April 2016 07:53 AM

I really missed a trick here this should be the top ten random what ever you want to talk about this week thread :lol:

J Harker 14th April 2016 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 485418)
I really missed a trick here this should be the top ten random what ever you want to talk about this week thread [emoji38]

Turned into a bloody chatroom here last night!

Nordicdusk 14th April 2016 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 485424)
Turned into a bloody chatroom here last night!

:lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th April 2016 11:15 AM

All the nonsense keeps the thread alive and on the forum front page. Many tend to submit their top ten in the first two days so the thread would then die without talk of Harker's Strongbow Tangerine wgfhsfhgy.

fuzzymctiger 14th April 2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 485438)
All the nonsense keeps the thread alive and on the forum front page. Many tend to submit their top ten in the first two days so the thread would then die without talk of Harker's Strongbow Tangerine wgfhsfhgy.

I like to think that's how Mike Tyson would pronounce whatever spelling we use now for that mysterious alluring alcoholic beverage

Nordicdusk 14th April 2016 11:50 AM

I wasn't knocking Dem just having the laugh. I'm just a boring bastard with nothing to add so I TRIED to be funny instead purely for attention :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th April 2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 485441)
I wasn't knocking Dem just having the laugh. I'm just a boring bastard with nothing to add so I TRIED to be funny instead purely for attention :lol:

Oh, no, i know you weren't. Never thought you were.

I was more pointing out why we allow the nonsense, whereas in other threads Nos would be posting :focus: signs everywhere. :lol:

Just kidding, Nos.