Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Top Ten Tuesdays (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/13212-top-ten-tuesdays.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th April 2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 486386)
If he's a superhero to you then thats cool with me Dem [emoji6]

More so than Captain Bleedin' America he is.

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th April 2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 486385)
*cough*

:tsk: :tongue1:

You don't count. Besides it was days and pages ago.

We thought it was a gif of you getting ready to go out crotch sniffing. :tongue1:

J Harker 20th April 2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 486387)
More so than Captain Bleedin' America he is.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 20th April 2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 486388)

We thought it was a gif of you getting ready to go out crotch sniffing. :tongue1:

It just goes to show that you don't read my wonderful contributions on here. :tsk: :pout:

Plus, it's butt sniffing I'll have you know!! I do have some standards :tongue1:

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th April 2016 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 486390)
It just goes to show that you don't read my wonderful contributions on here. :tsk: :pout:

Plus, it's butt sniffing I'll have you know!! I do have some standards :tongue1:

Of course i read your contributions. I just don't make a note of all gifs used. ;)

Variety is the spice of life you know.

Nordicdusk 20th April 2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 486388)

Images of a leather clad man wolf sniffing ass through a gas mask or something Erm yeah

J Harker 20th April 2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 486382)
30 seconds of a warewolf shagging a promiscuous young woman doesn't a warewolf film make, especially if that film is about the world's most famous vampire [emoji38]

8 hours of a Robert whatshisface shagging Kristen Stewart doesn't make a vampire film either but if Dem confessed his fondness and included the whole bloody Twilight franchise nobody could really argue!

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th April 2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 486394)
Images of a leather clad man wolf sniffing ass through a gas mask or something Erm yeah

Sounds like you've been taking pics of him.

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th April 2016 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 486395)
8 hours of a Robert whatshisface shagging Kristen Stewart doesn't make a vampire film either but if Dem confessed his fondness and included the whole bloody Twilight franchise nobody could really argue!

You are the sad, er' person, who likes them remember. :nod:

J Harker 20th April 2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 486397)
You are the sad, er' person, who likes them remember. :nod:

Oh now you bring that up! [emoji38]
I agreed with Fuzzy that there was entertainment to be gained from the first one. Not the same.
On the topic of Dracula, in the novel he is considered a shapeshifter of sorts. Capable of adopting the form of a wolf. FFC took some liberty with that notion to add a bit more shagging into his good but still not particularly faithful (in my opinion) adaptation. A huge horny werewolf never actually appears in the novel. Depends how strict the rules of this top ten malarkey are i suppose. I'm pretty sure there's an animated film involving Batman fighting Dracula.