Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   SOO Bad it's Good! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/1543-soo-bad-its-good.html)

gag 30th July 2009 10:48 AM

mortuary and embalmed
r these old films from 80s r 90s im sure i saw 1 when it was called mortuary at pics then bought it when it was callled embalmed names ring a bell...
Is it the 1 where there a few girls and i think the black girl has got constantly got something stuck in her mouth like a toothbrush

Angel 30th July 2009 11:03 AM

The 1983 film Morturay aka Embalmed starred Christopher George and Mary McDonough. It's a slasher film involving witches. It was heavily cut by the BBFC over here. It's also a film that I like.

TALL DUDE 30th July 2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 35726)
mortuary and embalmed
r these old films from 80s r 90s im sure i saw 1 when it was called mortuary at pics then bought it when it was callled embalmed names ring a bell...
Is it the 1 where there a few girls and i think the black girl has got constantly got something stuck in her mouth like a toothbrush

I think its one dark night your thinking of.
Where the three girls,for a sorority pledge have to stay overnight in a mausoleum,which just so happens to have its very own "psychic vampire" who preceeds to terrorise them and reanimate the dead.
Its out on r1 from shriek show.:)

TALL DUDE 30th July 2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel (Post 35727)
The 1983 film Morturay aka Embalmed starred Christopher George and Mary McDonough. It's a slasher film involving witches. It was heavily cut by the BBFC over here. It's also a film that I like.

Yeah,pretty good,and it also starred a very young bill paxton.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 31st July 2009 03:13 PM

Has anybody here seen The Worm Eaters? I hear that's pretty bad - but I'm tempted.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 31st July 2009 04:53 PM

How can you resist a title like that?:shocked:

THE NOSTRIL PICKER comes to mind,when talking about SO BAD,IT'S GOOD....

TALL DUDE 31st July 2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 35918)
Has anybody here seen The Worm Eaters? I hear that's pretty bad - but I'm tempted.

Well,its from the same guy who gave us the corpse grinders,so if you like that...:)

TALL DUDE 31st July 2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 35974)
How can you resist a title like that?:shocked:

Been watching this rubbish over the past two nights at bedtime(funnily enough)As bad as i can remember it being when i saw the vhs back in the early 90's.
One of my sons bought this and howling 3 from cash converters at the weekend. Hows that for a crap double bill.
He thinks they both stink!:laugh:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 31st July 2009 05:39 PM

:whoo: Good point Reaps!

Mmm - I do like Corpse Grinders! I think I'll give it a go - it supposedly meant to be really really disgusting - but is only a PG which is quite interesting. Worm eating - what could be better to watch then eating worms? Eating speghetti whilst watching people eat worms! Oh YEAH!

Sam 31st July 2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 35974)

This'd be my pick for 'so bad it's good' as well - bizzarely, it's one of my most watched DVDs... always with mates and beer of course :biggrin: