Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

SharonLynette 7th July 2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 255861)
I love you.

I also love you.

Apparently the film is definitely happening and it's also going to have a lead-in series of 9-10 episodes too which I think are meant to be going out on Netflix.

For me it's like GTA V, I don't really want to think or look at things about it until there is a release date. FYI, I got the baseball top version, ordered it last Friday, still waiting for it though along with a load of stickers.

"STEVE HOLT!" T-Shirts & Hoodies by Coattails | Redbubble

PaulD 7th July 2012 03:52 PM

I WANT THAT T-SHIRT

Stephen@Cult Labs 7th July 2012 03:54 PM

:lol: I had to do a search to see who Steve Holt was!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 7th July 2012 03:59 PM

STEVE HOLT!

Steve Holt! - YouTube

SharonLynette 7th July 2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 255871)
I WANT THAT T-SHIRT

It isn't a bad price. I just wanted a STEVE HOLT! t-shirt before I knew one existed.

SharonLynette 7th July 2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 255873)
:lol: I had to do a search to see who Steve Holt was!

I kind of hope you haven't seen any "Arrested Development" as I'd love to have that joy of seeing it again for the first time although I can watch it over and over again, you have to watch it. For me tonight is going to be a noodles, Arrested Development and RKO Story night.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 7th July 2012 04:56 PM

Yeah, I think I'm going to be breaking open my Arrested Development boxsets again too...

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 7th July 2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 255890)
Yeah, I think I'm going to be breaking open my Arrested Development boxsets again too...

My brother has left all his DVDs in his room, so I'm going to do a marathon viewing session once I've finished the sixth season of The Sopranos and the next to series of The Inbetweeners.

I saw the first season of Arrested Development some time ago and remember it being brilliant, so it's something I'm really looking forward to revisiting.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 7th July 2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 255903)
I saw the first season of Arrested Development some time ago and remember it being brilliant, so it's something I'm really looking forward to revisiting.

I'm not hugely into TV shows, but along with Twin Peaks, Arrested Development is one of my favourite shows ever.

nekromantik 7th July 2012 08:46 PM

Just watched return of the living dead blu ray and it looked amazing! First time seeing so chose original soundtrack. Second sight did awesome job so looking forward to re animator and society from them!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2