Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Metallicbomb 28th February 2013 11:41 PM

Tonight's films
The Flesh And Blood Show
Death Line

Hawkmonger 1st March 2013 08:39 AM

Rounded out yesterday with Tourist Trap and damned if I wasn actualy unnerved in a few places. Genuinly quite a creepy film and one i'm very happy to have purchased at a princely £8 for such terrific value. Highly reccomended if anyone is still not watching it. Well, thats most of my big haul from the other day gone. Just the SKU boxsets to get through and i'm already anticipating the movie, remember it being quite silly. :lol:

bdc 1st March 2013 09:30 AM

Was just looking for a trailer of Three Swordswomen (1970) on youtube but couldn't find one,did stumble upon the full movie though...started watching and it was so enjoyable I had already watched 30 mins before I realized it. ;)

This will be in my next HK order for certain so I can watch it on a big screen. :)

Hawkmonger 1st March 2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 324786)
Was just looking for a trailer of Three Swordswomen (1970) on youtube but couldn't find one,did stumble upon the full movie though...started watching and it was so enjoyable I had already watched 30 mins before I realized it. ;)

This will be in my next HK order for certain so I can watch it on a big screen. :)

Hong Kong phoned, bdc, they want there movie's back. :lol:
Just checked this out also and it seems fun, might add it to me 'to watch pile'.

Beyond72 1st March 2013 10:05 AM

"Bag of bitch!"

Drive-In Madness!

Fun trailer compilation from the days of video, with a James Karen narration and sound bites from the likes of Romero and Savini.

Don't Go in the Woods...alone!

Every bit as bad as you've heard! Slasher films are often criticised for simply introducing characters to be killed, Don't takes it one step further and in one scene, skips the introductions altogether and just shows the deaths! :lol: It's so badly dubbed, that at times it comes across like a slasher film made for 5 year olds! Kind of fun (for a while) if you're in the right frame of mind.

bdc 1st March 2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 324794)
Hong Kong phoned, bdc, they want there movie's back. :lol:

I've switched to ordering HK films from Taiwan for the moment...they don't know me there yet. :lol: ;)
Just check the new purchases thread.

Slippery Jack 1st March 2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyond72 (Post 324800)
Don't Go in the Woods...alone![/B]

Every bit as bad as you've heard! Slasher films are often criticised for simply introducing characters to be killed, Don't takes it one step further and in one scene, skips the introductions altogether and just shows the deaths! :lol: It's so badly dubbed, that at times it comes across like a slasher film made for 5 year olds! Kind of fun (for a while) if you're in the right frame of mind.

Just remembered I bought this ages ago! Gonna have to break it out tonight :lol: . . .

Hawkmonger 1st March 2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 324805)
Just remembered I bought this ages ago! Gonna have to break it out tonight :lol: . . .

Abandon all hope ye who enter here!

bdc 1st March 2013 12:36 PM

I love it! :lol: ;)

Justin101 1st March 2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 324781)
Rounded out yesterday with Tourist Trap and damned if I wasn actualy unnerved in a few places. Genuinly quite a creepy film and one i'm very happy to have purchased at a princely £8 for such terrific value. Highly reccomended if anyone is still not watching it. Well, thats most of my big haul from the other day gone. Just the SKU boxsets to get through and i'm already anticipating the movie, remember it being quite silly. :lol:

The 88 Films release? there are 2 left on amazon, I'm tempted.