Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Justin101 25th March 2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 330457)
This is the worst film I've ever paid to see in the cinema.
Attachment 104484

It's probably the worst film that's ever been shown in the cinema. Any cinema. Ever. It's quite easily the worst film I've ever seen. I'm fairly confident it's the worst film that's ever been made.Although obviously that's an assumption.

I can only presume that there was a girl involved somewhere in the decision to watch a film called 'He's Just Not That Into You' :lol:

antmumford 25th March 2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Attachment 104484

It's probably the worst film that's ever been shown in the cinema. Any cinema. Ever. It's quite easily the worst film I've ever seen. I'm fairly confident it's the worst film that's ever been made.Although obviously that's an assumption.

Oh, I quite enjoyed this film.....:o

Beyond72 25th March 2013 02:44 PM

Cat O'Nine Tails

Phenomena

Hawkmonger 25th March 2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Attachment 104484

It's a chic flick, it's NEVER going to be high art...but this one is prity much as high as the Mariana Trench.

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 330453)
This is another reason why films are so interesting, as they often divide opinions.

As for me, I enjoyed Kill List and REC 3, but didn't care for Cabin in the Woods much at all. As for Emily Rose, I thought it was garbage. Probably the worst film I've ever paid to see at the cinema.

You clearly never saw Tank Girl then.

Hawkmonger 25th March 2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 330463)
You clearly never saw Tank Girl then.

Nah, as rubbish as 95% of Tank Girl was, it still had that awsome aninmated segment mid-film.:nod:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 25th March 2013 03:24 PM

The worst film I've seen in the cinema is Elizabethtown; it's the only time I've left whilst the film is still playing.

Demoncrat 25th March 2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Attachment 104484

COUGH Pearl Harbour ;)

Fell asleep during The Colour Of Money at "cinema". Have never watched it since. Never will.

J Harker 25th March 2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 330458)
I can only presume that there was a girl involved somewhere in the decision to watch a film called 'He's Just Not That Into You' :lol:

Wife.

J Harker 25th March 2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 330485)
COUGH Pearl Harbour ;)

Like Pearl Harbour. No masterpiece i grant you but I enjoyed it.