Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Bringer Of Funerals 13th April 2013 02:09 PM

I read that Tank from THE MATRIX was a bell end hence why he wasn't cast in the sequels

Slippery Jack 13th April 2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 335473)

Interesting poster similarity there, with The Hobbit being the odd one out . . .

Nordicdusk 13th April 2013 03:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 335480)
Interesting poster similarity there, with The Hobbit being the odd one out . . .

Attachment 106818

;)

Slippery Jack 13th April 2013 03:06 PM

'Partially obscured by shadow full body shot from behind' full house (though Tom Crusie spoils it a bit by being from the front and not in shadow...) :cool: . . .

Nordicdusk 13th April 2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 335484)
'Partially obscured by shadow full body shot from behind' full house (though Tom Crusie spoils it a bit by being from the front and not in shadow...) :cool: . . .

Some people are never happy :tongue1:

Slippery Jack 13th April 2013 03:10 PM

I remember the guy who designed that Raid poster posted on here once, but no one else seemed to care and I don't think he posted again :lol: . . .

Rik 13th April 2013 03:16 PM

I won a copy of the poster along with the BD on here, but it was so damaged in transit that I've not done anything with it

Jinx_Barkman 13th April 2013 09:58 PM

Hated: GG Allin & the Murder Junkies

I don't have much to say about this documentary. It doesn't have much nuance so I don't think it requires great examination. From a pure documentary standpoint it wasn't very well executed but that doesn't mean it wasn't intriguing. I would have loved to learn more about what the earlier life of GG was like which obviously had a tremendous effect on his adult psyche. I'm not a fan of his music but he was a unique character with a one of a kind stage presence. Recommended.

Metallicbomb 13th April 2013 10:10 PM

Just watched The Condemned
I enjoyed it, an entertaining film but the story weren't original. but my love of wrestling and football (Stone Cold Steve Austin & Vinnie Jones) heightened the enjoyment as well so overall a very good film and worth buying:clap:.

Nordicdusk 13th April 2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman (Post 335642)
Hated: GG Allin & the Murder Junkies

I don't have much to say about this documentary. It doesn't have much nuance so I don't think it requires great examination. From a pure documentary standpoint it wasn't very well executed but that doesn't mean it wasn't intriguing. I would have loved to learn more about what the earlier life of GG was like which obviously had a tremendous effect on his adult psyche. I'm not a fan of his music but he was a unique character with a one of a kind stage presence. Recommended.

Some of his music is good and some is interesting shall we say. I liked his attitude of not giving a shit but sometimes he went too far rolling in his own shit on stage eating shit puking on people at his shows throwing shit at people at his shows beating up women the list goes on and on.