Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th December 2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 512856)
I got this on the Nightmare Castle blu ray,so looking forward to watxching it.

Damn! Terror Creatures as well! The rhyme about water in that film won't leave your head for days. It's a brilliant film and that's one hell of a three film set.

Inspector Abberline 4th December 2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 512858)
Damn! Terror Creatures as well! The rhyme about water in that film won't leave your head for days. It's a brilliant film and that's one hell of a three film set.

Yeah I remembered MR B.E. posted about it a while ago,then dfor some reason I oredered it the other day as part of my InpectorAbberxmas viewiung.

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th December 2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 512859)
Yeah I remembered MR B.E. posted about it a while ago,then dfor some reason I oredered it the other day as part of my InpectorAbberxmas viewiung.

I have a battered Mill Creek copy of Terror Creatures. Seen it loads of times. I really should buy that blu before it goes out of print. (Hell i mean, i'll be able to play it at some point surely?)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th December 2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 512856)
I got this on the Nightmare Castle blu ray,so looking forward to watxching it.

At about £22 from Amazon, it's expensive, but is probably value for money considering the content.

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th December 2016 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 512872)
At about £22 from Amazon, it's expensive, but is probably value for money considering the content.

It used to be much cheaper than that, i'd wait a while. :nod:

Inspector Abberline 4th December 2016 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 512873)

I got my copy for 12.50 inc post & pack on fleabay.(other auction sites are available)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th December 2016 01:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 512874)
I got my copy for 12.50 inc post & pack on fleabay.(other auction sites are available)

I'll keep an eye on eBay, Amazon marketplace, and any other second-hand sites I can think of because I'm in no rush and am trying to reduce my spending during December.

Justin101 4th December 2016 05:03 PM

I got about 4 seconds into Madonna's I'm Going To Tell You A Secret when I realised I had seen it before, which means that I already have it and just can't find it, so I have 2 copies now :lol:

I enjoyed it though, it's not as good as Truth or Dare but I think that stage show is slightly better than the Blond Ambition tour. The problem with this particular film is the editing is very 'millennial' and the documentary seems to lack a story, often jumping from city to city. One particular moment jarred when she was coming out of Wembley Arena and she's on the phone to Guy telling him it was a great show and it cuts to Madonna in a car driving down a clearly American freeway rather than a British road :lol:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th December 2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 512872)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 512874)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 512875)
I'll keep an eye on eBay, Amazon marketplace, and any other second-hand sites I can think of because I'm in no rush and am trying to reduce my spending during December.

I get most of my import Blus from WowHD now. Their prices fluctuate a bit but they're overall very good, plus are customs friendly and have free shipping to the UK too.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th December 2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 512921)
I get most of my import Blus from WowHD now. Their prices fluctuate a bit but they're overall very good, plus are customs friendly and have free shipping to the UK too.

I always consider them when buying CDs, but never think about them when I'm browsing for non-UK BDs.