Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Show Us Yours! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/580-show-us-yours.html)

Pete 26th June 2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 160751)
Yeah, hammer opener, gun blueprint and art cards. before I got burgled a couple of years back, I had every single Tartan Asia Extreme release! :(

What a pisser. Did they take anything else or just your dvd's?

bdc 26th June 2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 160759)
My dvd's used to be in order but I've got a bit fed up with them and now they are just everywhere. I'll probably end up listing them all in the trades thread.

All your dvd's? :shocked:

Pete 26th June 2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 160762)
All your dvd's? :shocked:

There are one or two signed ones I want to keep but yes, I'll probably list them all.

BioZombie 26th June 2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 160763)
There are one or two signed ones I want to keep but yes, I'll probably list them all.

Does this mean you're going Blu-Ray only Pete?

bdc 26th June 2011 12:47 PM

Oh my...wish you had more CR ones. ;)
I understand you not wanting to part with the signed ones...I have a signed (and dedicated) one from Barbara Steele I would never part with.

And yes I intend to post a pic of my Code Red collection as soon as I get them sorted! :nod:
Would be nice to see others post some CR stuff too though.

Pete 26th June 2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BioZombie (Post 160764)
Does this mean you're going Blu-Ray only Pete?

Pretty much, although I imagine there will be a few dvd's I'll buy as i can't see everything coming out on blu-ray.

Pete 26th June 2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 160765)
Oh my...wish you had more CR ones. ;)
I understand you not wanting to part with the signed ones...I have a signed (and dedicated) one from Barbara Steele I would never part with.

And yes I intend to post a pic of my Code Red collection as soon as I get them sorted! :nod:
Would be nice to see others post some CR stuff too though.

Very nice B. Where did you meet her?

I might keep my shameless and Vipco (because it took me so bloody long to get them all) dvd's too.

bdc 26th June 2011 01:35 PM

Unfortunately I didn't meet her,seems she doesn't do a lot of conventions outside of the USA/UK?
Got it through a friend of hers. ;)

bdc 26th June 2011 02:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok,here's a Code Red (related) pic.
Nothing special but I bet you won't see many people who have 2 copies of this title (actually the sealed one is going to be send back to Axel because it got damaged ;) )

This is not part of the CR collection but an old Code Red/Shriek Show release.
It will be released again by CR as a double feature later this year.

Baseball Fury 26th June 2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 160760)
What a pisser. Did they take anything else or just your dvd's?

They took 400ish DVD's, a PS2, a 360 and some games. I think they picked some jewellery and ID stuff (passport/driving licence etc) from one of the girls that lived there. They left about 250 DVD's they couldn't carry! Insurance didn't pay out, I moved out a week later (felt horrible being there) and they were broken in to again a week or so later. if they came back for more of my stuff, I bet they were gutted to find my room empty!