Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Show Us Yours! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/580-show-us-yours.html)

vipco 23rd May 2009 02:41 PM

That Cell Block H set looks awesome Gold.

bedorca 23rd May 2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vipco (Post 29106)
That Cell Block H set looks awesome Gold.

It's a monster collection!!!! :D

bedorca 23rd May 2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 29099)
Cheers for sorting it Bedorca,Much Appreciated

No problem Gold

Gold6082 23rd May 2009 03:58 PM

The cell Block H set has all 692 episodes,40 volumes comprising 4 discs and later towards the end 6 discs. I would reccomend it to any fan of the show as it contains every single episode ever made in order including the recaps and a select few extras.

Gold6082 3rd June 2009 06:31 PM

I was not sure where to stick this query as there isn't really a suitable forum or thread for it, this one is nearest.

Basically I now have nearly 2000 DVDS. when I usually run out of space I go and buy a new Dvd Unit which hold between 135 & 300 depending on what line is in stock at the time. If I run out of space slightly I then pass on films that I know I will never watch again either to The staff at the renal unit when I go in twice a week or take them to the store and sell them there.

Problem is I am nearly a) Out of "Duplicates" and titles I will no longer watch 40 tops left.

and B) I have no more space for another Unit In my rather Large Bedroom or in the Huge Living Room.

So In your opinion Do I stop buying any (Not likely)

Get rid/swap/sell some and then cry into my cornflakes

or any other ideas??

Also I would like to re-order them all. I have got lazy lately and need to place them all in an order A-Z is not worth the hastle.

Also of course you got titles Like NY Ripper that belong both in the shameless group and in the Fulci Group.

So how do you stock yours, what is the best way to keep some kind of sensible order how do you order your collections?.

Rick

Thanks for any help

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd June 2009 06:50 PM

I built shelves and now I'm running out of space again :mad: Loft conversion space next mate-that's the way to go......;)

Gold6082 3rd June 2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 29919)
I built shelves and now I'm running out of space again :mad: Loft conversion space next mate-that's the way to go......;)

I am In A Flat mate No Loft typical Huh?, Yep your a massive Horder too, good idea that I may get some shelves on the walls that should see me right for another 3-400 across the rooms, Will need to adjust the Furniture Tv on wall etc But.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd June 2009 07:00 PM

Always build bigger mate.The shelves I built hold near 1000 DVD's,but they're full already.They're begining to 'brim over' in the living room again.Need to build an outhouse for the kids to sleep in soon.....:D

Gold6082 3rd June 2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 29925)
Always build bigger mate.The shelves I built hold near 1000 DVD's,but they're full already.They're begining to 'brim over' in the living room again.Need to build an outhouse for the kids to sleep in soon.....:D

Lol Dvds In Kids Out :rofl:. I have a wall actually with Nothing on ( Top Half) my room is a fair size actually A Huge flat this, I reckon I could get a huge shelf sorted that could House that amount.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd June 2009 07:15 PM

As I say mate,plan ahead,build bigger we fellow magpies must.Also,it saves you ;

1.a fortune on paint and wallpaper
2.the hassle of painting and papering (labour and effort wise)
3.makes you look like a film academic (or a screwball)

I remember when 'er indoors did the hairdressing for a living.One of the bluerinse brigade recommended a nun to her,who insisted on coming to my house to have her bonce done.Now,I always keep a shelf for 'front facing display covers'.Now I was at work,but the wife is that used to them,she forgot what was on the shelf,imagine her face when she saw the likes of SS EXPERIMENT CAMP,I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE etc.......:eek:
Needless to say,the trouble and strife never got a lucrative contract with the Vatican.......:rofl: