Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Show Us Yours! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/580-show-us-yours.html)

Prince_Vajda 30th October 2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 288134)
I am starting to wonder if the majority of us here live at home with our parents, maybe we wouldn't if we didn't buy as many DVDs! I'm thinking there is more stigma on being a woman and still living at home with my parents at 30 than there would be for a man.

I don't think so, Sharon. When you look at it superficially, maybe. But it's not a question of gender. It's one of the (questionable) trademarks of the times we live in. We don't actively choose this part - we kinda stumble into it due to circumstances. It has its little merits - but overall, it's a bit strange. Well, we'll have to deal with it. :(

Sent from my I9100 Galaxy S II via Tapatalk 2

sawyer6 30th October 2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 288137)
I don't think so, Sharon. When you look at it superficially, maybe. But it's not a question of gender. It's one of the (questionable) trademarks of the times we live in. We don't actively choose this part - we kinda stumble into it due to circumstances. It has its little merits - but overall, it's a bit strange. Well, we'll have to deal with it. :(

I agree :nod:

SharonLynette 30th October 2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 288137)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 288141)
I agree :nod:

Well, until the lottery win at least.

Hawkmonger 30th October 2012 09:07 PM

Wow. And I thought I was being abnormal putting a bit away each month for flat fee's when I turn 19. I have NO idea.:lol:

sawyer6 30th October 2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 288147)
Well, until the lottery win at least.

:pray:

Make Them Die Slowly 30th October 2012 10:30 PM

I'm willing to swap Mrs MTDS, the boy MTDS, the girl MTDS and mortgage for parental figures who will cook, clean and buy underpants for me.

VicDakin 30th October 2012 10:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 288177)
I'm willing to swap Mrs MTDS, the boy MTDS, the girl MTDS and mortgage for parental figures who will cook, clean and buy underpants for me.

one pair on its way,only one careful owner.

Attachment 88694

Make Them Die Slowly 30th October 2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VicDakin (Post 288180)
one pair on its way,only one careful owner.

Attachment 88694

Cheers Vic, I've just finished boxing up the family and I'll have them posted to you tomorrow. Will this earn me a good trader in human traffic tag under my name?

VicDakin 30th October 2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 288184)
Cheers Vic, I've just finished boxing up the family and I'll have them posted to you tomorrow. Will this earn me a good trader in human traffic tag under my name?

well if that don't nothin will,cool I was really thinking about bring back the old victorian values .ie sending children up chimneys,I feel I may take this on the Dragons Den,thanks

ArgentoFan1987 31st October 2012 07:06 AM

Here's the first shelf of my third (and last ) cabinet. The selves are much longer on this cabinet, so I'll post one half now and one half tonight.

*not seen