Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Show Us Yours! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/580-show-us-yours.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 18th January 2010 10:13 PM

And Steven Seagal? Get the great man at the top of that cast list! :tongue1:

pedromonkey 18th January 2010 10:21 PM

ah steve come on, you know that when your an icon/great/made it, you always get the 'and' on the opening credits.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 18th January 2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 58290)
cheers steve, the silent night deadly night poster is going up next.

Tarantino has been saying for years about the whole bloody affair thing but i reckon there's very little chance that it will see the light of day within the next five years because he's gone on record as saying that he will be making Vol.3 in 2014.

On the Machete front, principle photography has wrapped and Rodrigues is releasing this on 16th april in the U.S.
here's the cast...

Danny Trejo
Michelle Rodriguez
Robert DeNiro
Jessica Alba
Lindsey Lohan
Don Johnson
Cheech Marin
Jeff 'mother****in'Fahey
Rose McGowen
Tom Savini
and Steven Seagal.

It's almost as good as the Expendable's cast.

I wish to god that if the whole bloody affair comes out that we don't get that stoopid black and white house of blue leaves/ crazy 88 fight and have it full color like the japanese.

:banana::bunny:

Nice! :coolblue:

pedromonkey 18th January 2010 10:25 PM

i love jeff fahey, that's why i put the mother****ing in his name, his eyes are really freaky, and he's in the main cast for the final series of LOST.

Stephen@Cult Labs 18th January 2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 58294)
ah steve come on, you know that when your an icon/great/made it, you always get the 'and' on the opening credits.

Very true.Like....and Jefrey Combs.

nekromantik 18th January 2010 10:57 PM

I am looking forward to Matchet.

The japanese Grindhouse set will soon be OOP so if I was you and I liked PT and/or DP then I would buy that set.

They asked Rodriguez about Sin City 2 after he finished shooting Machete and he said he is ready for Sin City 2 but there are problems with getting it going and you might not see it for a while but it could be his next movie. I cant wait for SC2!!

pedromonkey 18th January 2010 10:59 PM

Jeffrey Combs got the 'and' in the opening credits of The Frighteners. I was watching a film the other day and i think some one really random like seth rogan got the 'and'.

Ken 19th January 2010 09:05 AM

You have a fair few cool films their mate. :cool:

vipco 19th January 2010 12:20 PM

Yeah, he's got SHOCK WAVES , the lucky sod. I could never find a UK version of that since I got rid of my VIPCO vhs collection.

vincenzo 19th January 2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vipco (Post 58354)
I could never find a UK version of that since I got rid of my VIPCO vhs collection.

Bizarrely both the VHS and the DVD of this are in the Vipco collection I bought recently. Someone must have been extremely enthusiastic. :eek: