Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   October Horror Movie Marathon (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/12632-october-horror-movie-marathon.html)

Nordicdusk 1st November 2019 09:05 AM

I agree Justin some fun was had and like you some nights i wanted to rip my own eyes out with the rubbish i watched. Maybe next year i wont blindly trust the Horror Channel so much :skull::skull:

Justin101 1st November 2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 614720)
I agree Justin some fun was had and like you some nights i wanted to rip my own eyes out with the rubbish i watched. Maybe next year i wont blindly trust the Horror Channel so much :skull::skull:

At least you didn't watch the new Pet Sematary :lol: :ghostclap:

MrBarlow 1st November 2019 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 614721)

A film I wish I could unsee

Nordicdusk 1st November 2019 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 614721)

That bad ? Great

Justin101 1st November 2019 09:19 AM

Bloody awful :lol:

Dave Boy 1st November 2019 10:34 AM

Things did not go as planned for my October viewings. Too much hassle here on the home front. So here are my final movies.

38.THE HAUNTING (1963)
Excellent atmospheric ghost story. A Halloween favourite.

39.THE FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS (1967)
Humorous adventures of Professor Abronsius and Alfred his assistant as they look for evidence of vampires and head off to rescue Sarah from the castle when they find a real vampire.
*Check out the new Blu ray from Warner Archive. Awesome picture. Colourful and sharp detail.
**As much as I love this movie, always at the back of my mind when watching is what was to happen to Sharon Tate two years after this film.

40.HALLOWEEN (1978)
" I met him, 15 years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this... six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and... the blackest eyes - the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil".

bleakshaun 1st November 2019 05:08 PM

32 films this year

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Deadite 1st November 2019 06:08 PM

I think i managed about 4 of the films i was going to see and 2 or 3 other films. Sadly, the old dear came out of hospital only to have a heart attack and go straight back in again so my time was limited for a couple of weeks this month. Good news she's back at home and appears to have made a good recovery.

bleakshaun 1st November 2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadite (Post 614760)
I think i managed about 4 of the films i was going to see and 2 or 3 other films. Sadly, the old dear came out of hospital only to have a heart attack and go straight back in again so my time was limited for a couple of weeks this month. Good news she's back at home and appears to have made a good recovery.

All the best

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st November 2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadite (Post 614760)

Pleased to hear that Deadite