Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   October Horror Movie Marathon (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/12632-october-horror-movie-marathon.html)

Inspector Abberline 26th October 2015 05:17 PM

opera

4 Attachment(s)
I dunno what the f@$k's going on,crows,oddles of gore and that god damn noise they call music OPERA music,(people who like opera music,killings to good for em).
nonsensical plot, odious characters played by even more odious actors and more bleedin crows,good GOD I luv this film.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th October 2015 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 466077)
I dunno what the f@$k's going on,crows,oddles of gore and that god damn noise they call music OPERA music,(people who like opera music,killings to good for em).
nonsensical plot, odious characters played by even more odious actors and more bleedin crows,god GOD I luv this film.

You're not the only one Inspector. I shelled out ages ago for an original one sheet of it which you might be able to spot in this pic from the other day.

Inspector Abberline 26th October 2015 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 466078)
You're not the only one Inspector. I shelled out ages ago for an original one sheet of it which you might be able to spot in this pic from the other day.

Yes I did indeed spot , very nice those old one sheets posters, oh old on Daria Nicolodi is just getting an eyeful.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th October 2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 466079)
Yes I did indeed spot , very nice those old one sheets posters, oh old on Daria Nicolodi is just getting an eyeful.

I took it to an art restorer and had all the folds removed. It looks mint.

Inspector Abberline 26th October 2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 466080)
I took it to an art restorer and had all the folds removed. It looks mint.

I didn't even know that was possible.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th October 2015 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 466081)
I didn't even know that was possible.

I have a mate who acquired an original Jack the Giant Killer poster which was practically torn in half and he had that restored. You'd never know from looking at it now.

This isn't it, it's to show the poster i'm referencing.

trebor8273 26th October 2015 06:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Next viewing which I've not seen before

Attachment 171681

Inspector Abberline 26th October 2015 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 466078)

I just noticed that I watched the International cut, not the US Version,anyone have a preference? (please notice im to lazy to check online for difference) I may watch the us version tomorrow.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th October 2015 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 466091)
I just noticed that I watched the International cut, not the US Version,anyone have a preference? (please notice im to lazy to check online for difference) I may watch the us version tomorrow.

No idea i'm afraid. I just have the US Anchor Bay dvd.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th October 2015 07:10 PM

Is it not out on blu?