Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Horror movies to avoid at all costs! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/1381-horror-movies-avoid-all-costs.html)

jim corrupt 7th June 2009 07:30 PM

Horror movies to avoid at all costs!
 
What are those classics/newies that totally suck?
Want to give a word of warning to others so they dont have to share the hell too?
Name and shame the horror flicks that should be left well alone.

I'll kick things off with a stinker i watched a few weeks back...

Amityville 3

Dear god this film was awful, its put my plans to work my way through the Amityville sequels off track very early on....nothing happens...its not remotely creepy....and i imagine even with the 3D version, its still a dud.

Angel 7th June 2009 08:21 PM

Revenge of the Living Dead Girls is indescribably bad.

Make Them Die Slowly 7th June 2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim corrupt (Post 30287)
What are those classics/newies that totally suck?
Want to give a word of warning to others so they dont have to share the hell too?
Name and shame the horror flicks that should be left well alone.

I'll kick things off with a stinker i watched a few weeks back...

Amityville 3

Dear god this film was awful, its put my plans to work my way through the Amityville sequels off track very early on....nothing happens...its not remotely creepy....and i imagine even with the 3D version, its still a dud.

Yep,saw this at the cinema in 3D when it came out.It was crap then and I've never had the urge to revisit it.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th June 2009 05:36 PM

Sorry,need to disagree on both counts there:D I've seen a lot worse than Amityville 3,and ROTLDG is hilariously bad,bad but laughable.

How about;
CAMP BLOOD
CAMP BLOOD 2
BRAIN FIX
INVASION OF THE BLOOD FARMERS?

Gold6082 8th June 2009 06:05 PM

I'll add some Nauseating Stink to the Pile of shit building up here.

The Last Slumber Party
Stepfather III
Dr Shocks X Ray Chiller theatre
Feed
Relentless III
Hellraiser VIII
Don't open till Xmas
Wind Chill
Shrooms
Pathology
Demons III
Nursie
Camp Blood I & II
Wishmaster IV
Halloween (Rob Zombie Remake)
Devils Rejects
House Of The Dead
Halloween III
Brain Fix
Patrick
Home Sweet Home
Rabid Grannies
I've been watching you
Creepshow III
House II
Beyond The Door III
April Fools day (2008)
The Eye
The Case Of The Bloody Iris
Blood Feast II
Psycho III
shriek I know what you blah blah blah
Scary Movie 1-4
Evil Dead III army of...
Evil Ed
Dr Rage
Gruesome Twosome
House Of Wax (2005??6)
The Brood
Carnival Of
Xtro III
The Bagman
Children of the corn IV upwards
Campfire tales
Redneck Zombies
Chopper Chicks In Zombie Town
Stabbed through the Heart
Willard
Wrong turn
Jeepers Creepers II
Feast III
Monkey Shines
The Beast Within (cut version)
Black Sheep
night flier
The Blob
House Of Lost Souls

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th June 2009 06:45 PM

Take it you're not a Rob Zombie fan, eh Gold?!! ;)

I'd agree with most of those but... Evil Dead III, Case of the Bloody Iris, Patrick and The Night Flier are classics IMO! :D

My horror shit-list would include (but not be limited to):

- Captivity
- Cherry Falls
- Confessions of a Serial Killer
- Creepshow III
- Dark Ride
- Halloween H20
- Queen of the Damned
- I Know What You Did Last Summer
- Phantasm IV: Oblivion
- Return of The Living Dead 5: Rave to the Grave
- Seed
- Untraceable
- Vampires Los Meurtos
- The Watcher
- Wicker Man (remake) - :ack:
- Wind Chill
- Wrong Turn
- Zombie Doom

... there's bound to be more but it's too painful to even think about them at the moment... :eek:

Gold6082 8th June 2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 30371)
Take it you're not a Rob Zombie fan, eh Gold?!! ;)

I'd agree with most of those but... Evil Dead III, Case of the Bloody Iris, Patrick and The Night Flier are classics IMO! :D

My horror shit-list would include (but not be limited to):

- Captivity
- Cherry Falls
- Confessions of a Serial Killer
- Creepshow III
- Dark Ride
- Halloween H20
- Queen of the Damned
- I Know What You Did Last Summer
- Phantasm IV: Oblivion
- Return of The Living Dead 5: Rave to the Grave
- Seed
- Untraceable
- Vampires Los Meurtos
- The Watcher
- Wicker Man (remake) - :ack:
- Wind Chill
- Wrong Turn
- Zombie Doom

... there's bound to be more but it's too painful to even think about them at the moment... :eek:

WHatever gave you the idea I am not a fan OF Rob Zombie? LOL. I see your list is much like mine :rofl:

I also agree seed was shit.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th June 2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 30367)
I'll add some Nauseating Stink to the Pile of shit building up here.

The Last Slumber Party
Stepfather III
Dr Shocks X Ray Chiller theatre
Feed
Relentless III
Hellraiser VIII
Don't open till Xmas
Wind Chill
Shrooms
Pathology
Demons III
Nursie
Camp Blood I & II
Wishmaster IV
Halloween (Rob Zombie Remake)
Devils Rejects
House Of The Dead
Halloween III
Brain Fix
Patrick
Home Sweet Home
Rabid Grannies
I've been watching you
Creepshow III
House II
Beyond The Door III
April Fools day (2008)
The Eye
The Case Of The Bloody Iris
Blood Feast II
Psycho III
shriek I know what you blah blah blah
Scary Movie 1-4
Evil Dead III army of...
Evil Ed
Dr Rage
Gruesome Twosome
House Of Wax (2005??6)
The Brood
Carnival Of
Xtro III
The Bagman
Children of the corn IV upwards
Campfire tales
Redneck Zombies
Chopper Chicks In Zombie Town
Stabbed through the Heart
Willard
Wrong turn
Jeepers Creepers II
Feast III
Monkey Shines
The Beast Within (cut version)
Black Sheep
night flier
The Blob
House Of Lost Souls

Jesus,now that's controversial! HALLOWEEN 3? YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH AIN'T YOU?:eek:

Gold6082 8th June 2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 30384)
Jesus,now that's controversial! HALLOWEEN 3? YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH AIN'T YOU?:eek:

No I am not it never fitted in to the sequels and was as exciting as watching a 72 hour non stop sermon on the effects The Sun has on Dandelions :p.

You know me mate I like Controversy ;)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th June 2009 07:49 PM

Your pick mate....the door or the window?:jest:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.