Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   First film that made you quake in your pants (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/1386-first-film-made-you-quake-your-pants.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th June 2009 07:48 PM

First film that made you quake in your pants

Remember when you were a nipper,a mere pup,and you saw that first shocking scene on TV or video that literally made you shit in your little high waisters?
Tell us about your experiences here....what was the film/s that made you SCARED?

Gold6082 8th June 2009 07:59 PM

Children of Ravensback scared me witless as a Kid.

When I first saw the Fly age 7 I had nightmares for weeks.

Hellgate made me throw up when I was 6 laughable now but the scene with that fish ewwww.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th June 2009 08:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Anyone ever find the below scary when they were a young whippersnapper?
I remember watching AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON,being terrified,hiding behind the couch,but being unable to divert my gaze successfully for any length of time......curiosity killed the kid?:eek::makelikeatree:

Gold6082 8th June 2009 08:12 PM

I was about 10 when I first saw AAWIL, As much as I love the film to this day, I can honestly say it never scared me at all.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th June 2009 08:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What scared you then mate? Jeffrey,Bungle and Zippy? Rod,Jane and Freddy?:jest:
Now those ****ing haircuts were scary!

You must've seen the BBC-friendly-cert 10 version of AAWIL mate.....:D

DeadAlive 8th June 2009 08:29 PM

I remember watching the original "Invasion Of The Bodysnatchers " when I was a kid and it really upset me to the point I wouldn't go to sleep that night. A healthy diet of Hammer films and sci-fi and I soon got the message that they were only films. ;)

Gold6082 8th June 2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 30400)
What scared you then mate? Jeffrey,Bungle and Zippy? Rod,Jane and Freddy?:jest:
Now those ****ing haircuts were scary!

You must've seen the BBC-friendly-cert 10 version of AAWIL mate.....:D

You cheeky Shit :jest:

Make Them Die Slowly 8th June 2009 08:33 PM

"Jaws" scared the cack out of me when I saw it at the pictures when I was 9 years old.Christ, I sound really old using the term "Pictures"!

"Salem's Lot"-the vampire kid at the window put the frights on me for weeks,if truth be told it still does now!

DeadAlive 8th June 2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 30405)
"Salem's Lot"-the vampire kid at the window put the frights on me for weeks,if truth be told it still does now!

Definitely one of the more successful images from any of the Stephen King adaptations. The floating kid scratching at the window is truly the stuff of nightmares.

Pete 9th June 2009 08:56 AM

No films scared me as a kid but when i was 12 i watched Poultergeist on my own and literally shit my pants!!:D

Also John Carpenters underrated Prince of Darkness is a scary film.