Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Killer Animal Movies! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/13875-killer-animal-movies.html)

iank 3rd March 2019 08:24 PM

Link is awesome. :nod:

Nordicdusk 17th January 2024 09:05 AM

Who doesn't love when mother nature and her children fight back again man or woman.

The Nest has always been a favourite of mine and Food for the Gods always cracks me up.

MrBarlow 17th January 2024 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 694635)
Who doesn't love when mother nature and her children fight back again man or woman.

The Nest has always been a favourite of mine and Food for the Gods always cracks me up.

The Nest is great flick that needs a re-watch, came across ome I haven't seen Blue Monkey (aka Insect) from 1987

Nordicdusk 17th January 2024 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 694636)
The Nest is great flick that needs a re-watch, came across ome I haven't seen Blue Monkey (aka Insect) from 1987

Don't think I've seen that one. Not sure if there is a UK blu ray of The Nest but the Scream Factory one looks fantastic especially towards the end with all the colours

MrBarlow 17th January 2024 11:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 694637)
Don't think I've seen that one. Not sure if there is a UK blu ray of The Nest but the Scream Factory one looks fantastic especially towards the end with all the colours

Is it only available in the U.S and Canada?

this one has been on Legend/Horror Channel a lot

It may not be the best arachnid movie but certainly watchable.

Think there was a spider movie made in 2000-2001 Arachnid, that was a bit of a laugh.

Nordicdusk 17th January 2024 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 694642)
Is it only available in the U.S and Canada?

this one has been on Legend/Horror Channel a lot

It may not be the best arachnid movie but certainly watchable.

Think there was a spider movie made in 2000-2001 Arachnid, that was a bit of a laugh.

Looks like there is a French release coming out in March of The Nest.

MrBarlow 17th January 2024 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 694643)
Looks like there is a French release coming out in March of The Nest.

Will keep a eye out for that see if it gets released here.

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th January 2024 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 694635)

Reminds me. I must order that new Blu of Food of the Gods. I've never seen it and always wanted to.

It's extras free but it's price of £12.99 reflects that.

peter alex 17th January 2024 02:14 PM

what about food of the gods 2 not as good as the 1rst one but the gore is really good it's a shame it never got a DVD or Blu-Ray release it would be good to see it again after 27 years or so.

MrBarlow 17th January 2024 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter alex (Post 694695)
what about food of the gods 2 not as good as the 1rst one but the gore is really good it's a shame it never got a DVD or Blu-Ray release it would be good to see it again after 27 years or so.

Didn't realise there was a second one.