Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   The EVIL KIDS THREAD (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/1810-evil-kids-thread.html)

Slippery Jack 27th July 2012 11:18 AM

Who Can Kill A Child? is easily my favourite. Each time I watch it it nudges closer to my all time top 10 horror films :clap: . . .

Splatterdragon73 27th July 2012 11:29 AM

The Village Of The Damned, The Children Of The Damned and The Children.:)

Slippery Jack 27th July 2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 (Post 260731)
The Village Of The Damned, The Children Of The Damned and The Children.:)

Another three of my favourites :nod:

One I wasn't so keen on was Devil Times Five . . .

Splatterdragon73 27th July 2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 260729)
Bloody Birthday - that's a great little slasher film. Birthday cake anyone? ;)

Not for me, thank you. I seemed to have lost my appetite!

Oh, nearly forgot. If you're planning a trip to Ravensback sooner or later beware of youngsters with palid complexions and black fingernails. They can give you a very 'warm' welcome!;)

Splatterdragon73 27th July 2012 11:53 AM

I'd stay away from The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane if i were you. Also, what about Christopher Lee's witchcraft-practising daughter in The House That Dripped Blood, the youngster with special powers ruling over a house of afraid adults in the third segment of The Twilight Zone:The Movie and also the killer kid fresh from the Pet Sematary.

I'd keep my eye on Baron Frankenstein's offspring too in Flesh For Frankenstein. Just ask Nicholas the shepherd!;)

Daemonia 27th July 2012 11:54 AM

Not forgetting The Bad Seed, Pet Sematary and The Good Son. Just thought I'd mention those three as the others that spring to mind have already been listed. I suppose Orphan kind of fits in too. Oh, and check out the kids in the Priest scene in Viva la Muerte. Now that's a really strange sequence.

Demoncrat 27th July 2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 260739)
Not forgetting The Bad Seed, Pet Sematary and The Good Son. Just thought I'd mention those three as the others that spring to mind have already been listed. I suppose Orphan kind of fits in too. Oh, and check out the kids in the Priest scene in Viva la Muerte. Now that's a really strange sequence.

Beat me to it!! ala TBS anyhow, had forgotten about TGS, best thing he did imo!!;)

Beyond72 27th July 2012 12:01 PM

The Child

The Child(1977) - YouTube

Vampix 27th July 2012 12:55 PM

What about the angelic Mark "Oliver!" Lester in the dodgy, Night Hair Child.

Splatterdragon73 28th July 2012 09:08 AM

I don't recommend annoying a diminutive Drew Barrymore either, she's a not-so twisted Firestarter after all.

Do the two murderous munchkins in the final reel of A Bay Of Blood count too? Careful, kids that gun's loaded!:fear:

Also, wasn't a dangerous young girl the focal point of '70s spider shocker Kiss Of The Tarantula?