Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Bigfoot Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/3126-bigfoot-films.html)

Splatterdragon73 26th June 2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 88986)
Is this the film SD73? Snow Demon :)

Yes, That's the one and i'm sorry for the initial incorrect title. My mistake but i'm sure the film was called Yeti. Snow Demon it is, though!

Just thinking again about the movie's furry but fierce antagonist jumping after it's victims and feasting on their flesh. Not only is it humorous but also a touch disturbing to me for some reason or another. I reckon it may be the way the carnivorous creature moves while on it's CGI assisted flight.

Watch and enjoy!;)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 26th June 2010 01:19 PM

Wahey! I'll be watching that tommorow night then :thumb:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 26th June 2010 01:21 PM

Ah I figured it out! :laugh: Seems that the film's proper title is Yeti: Curse Of The Snow Demon - makes sense now :laugh:

Splatterdragon73 26th June 2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 88994)
Ah I figured it out! :laugh: Seems that the film's proper title is Yeti: Curse Of The Snow Demon - makes sense now :laugh:

It certainly confused me!:doh:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 26th June 2010 01:31 PM

:laugh: These titles are nearly as confusing as Italian zombie/cannibal films etc.

WAH!

Imagine if there was a whole boom of gory Bigfoot films in Italy! :faint: :faint: That would have been amazing!

Splatterdragon73 26th June 2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 88997)
Imagine if there was a whole boom of gory Bigfoot films in Italy! :faint: :faint: That would have been amazing!

Yeah, i can just imagine....;)

'Yeti Flesh Eaters'
'Bigfoot Holocaust'
'Sasquatch Apocalypse'

I'm sure you can think of a few more....:nod:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 26th June 2010 01:58 PM

:pound: Don't forget 'Bigfoots on the Edge Of The Park' and 'Dellamorte Dellayeti' And then of course there would be those films which blended sub-genres. So there could be a whole wave of Nazi sasquatch films. :faint: Wah!

Ladies and gentlemen, the first use of the term.... 'Yetisploitation'.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th June 2010 09:54 PM

Yeti Experiment Camp Holocaust :lol:

Make Them Die Slowly 27th June 2010 05:21 AM

"Shriek of the Mutilated" along with having a great title, is an excellent film if you forget about such restrictive things such as plot, camera work, acting etc. Michael and Roberta Findlay let rip on Bigfoot in their own unique style...

"The Geek" looks great but I struggled explaining the screen grabs to my 2 year old who happened to be sitting on my lap when I clicked on the thread!

Splatterdragon73 27th June 2010 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 89006)
:pound: Don't forget 'Bigfoots on the Edge Of The Park' and 'Dellamorte Dellayeti'.

Try these for size....:lol:

'Yowie Ferox' ("Would you believe a primitive undiscovered form of apeman still exists....they found out!")
'Baron Bigfoot'
'Bay Of Bigfoot'
'Kill, Bigfoot Kill'
'Yeti Creeping Fur'
'Lisa And The Yeti'
'The Yeti's Victims'
'Bigfoot Laid An Egg'
'The Bigfoot In Heat'
'Blood And Black Fur'
'Sasquatch Sabbath'
'A Bigfoot In The Dark'
'The Whip And The Yeti'
'The Cold Eyes Of Bigfoot'
'The Bloodstained Bigfoot'
'A Yeti In A Woman's Skin'
'Strip Naked For Your Yeti'
'Don't Torture A Sasquatch'
'Sasquatch Stalks At Midnight'
'The Crazy Desires Of A Yowie'
'The Black Belly Of The Bigfoot'
'Four Flies On Brown Body Hair' (Although if these primal creatures do exist then the foul body odour they allegedly emit would attract much more than just four flies....more like four thousand!;))
'The Sasquatch Is A Sex Maniac'
'Five Yowies For An August Moon'
and 'The Sasquatch With A Tongue Of Fire'....whew!

"I've just been informed that Yetis have entered the building! They're at the door!! They're coming in!!! AAAAAAARRRRGGHH!!!!"

Lastly, i recall bionic badass Steve Austin battling a Bigfoot in one or two episodes of The Six Million Dollar Man way back when.:)