Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Slice and Dice: The Slasher Film Forever (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/5772-slice-dice-slasher-film-forever.html)

PaulD 19th February 2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum (Post 322668)

Ooooh, looks awesome! I don't thin I was aware of it being a 2 disc set. Nice to have some classic trailers with commentary on too

demonknight 23rd February 2013 03:33 PM

Love the dvd cover for the forthcoming documentary
Slice and dice The Slasher movie forever.
Is it available on Bluray too?

Stephen@Cult Labs 23rd February 2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 323640)
Love the dvd cover for the forthcoming documentary
Slice and dice The Slasher movie forever.
Is it available on Bluray too?

No blu-ray's been announced, so looks like it's only dvd.

BAKA 4th March 2013 02:46 PM

Wish I was able to go to that Glasgow event :( On the latest Hysteria Continues podcast Justin Kerswell mentions he's going, from the sound of it not in any official capacity, just as a regular patron (I think he mentioned something about needing to be in the area to record a commentary or something for the DVD anyway). I would have happily taken my copy of Teenage Wasteland on the off chance he would sign it.

Waiting a touch longer for the Q & A in Glasgow to be on the DVD sounds more than reasonable to me. Cannot wait to finally get my hands on it though.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th March 2013 03:07 PM

It's a shame you can't make it, but it would be great if Justin Kerswell was there as a fan but still had a few minutes to chat and sign people's copies of Teenage Wasteland.

Calum 4th March 2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 325403)
It's a shame you can't make it, but it would be great if Justin Kerswell was there as a fan but still had a few minutes to chat and sign people's copies of Teenage Wasteland.

Justin will be there.

Ticket sales are slow for this chaps so we could do with a kick of spreading the word and more of you arranging to come along. We all know that it was a year between the Caroline Munro event (which met with a lot of "I'd like to come but I can't" responses), meaning the turnout was lower than usual, and Fabio Frizzi's sold out event (which got a really strong response here and sold out).

So if we all want 88 to do more of these events in Glasgow we need healthy attendance. ;)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th March 2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum (Post 325415)
Justin will be there.

Ticket sales are slow for this chaps so we could do with a kick of spreading the word and more of you arranging to come along. We all know that it was a year between the Caroline Munro event (which met with a lot of "I'd like to come but I can't" responses), meaning the turnout was lower than usual, and Fabio Frizzi's sold out event (which got a really strong response here and sold out).

So if we all want 88 to do more of these events in Glasgow we need healthy attendance. ;)

If you have (or could get from the GFT) a JPEG of the poster, I'll put a news item up on Film 365. If you haven't, it doesn't matter as I'll use the front cover of the DVD or a screenshot instead.

My website may not have as many hits as Wikipedia, BBC News or the IMDB, but every little helps!

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th March 2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum (Post 325415)
Justin will be there.

This is not good news! With "the other company" events of the past, lots more people would see the news on facebook. And would attend. Really hope somehow we can get more people to attend this.

Calum 4th March 2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 325466)
If you have (or could get from the GFT) a JPEG of the poster, I'll put a news item up on Film 365. If you haven't, it doesn't matter as I'll use the front cover of the DVD or a screenshot instead.

My website may not have as many hits as Wikipedia, BBC News or the IMDB, but every little helps!

Just use the DVD cover. Thanks.

gaahl07 4th March 2013 07:09 PM

Shared the link on Facebook as has Greig and Gordon. Hopefully will drum up more interest and ticket sales. We are all looking forward to the 24th.