Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Slice and Dice: The Slasher Film Forever (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/5772-slice-dice-slasher-film-forever.html)

darthelvis 25th March 2013 11:25 AM

Another fantastic event and it was a pleasure to see Slice & Dice on the big screen, even better on 2nd viewing! High Rising have done an amazing job with the doc and I highly recommend ordering a copy.

Great seeing Intruder with a large audience as well, some awesome laugh out loud moments. Thanks again to Calum, Naomi and Nick for putting this on. I took a few pics so will get them up later.:clap:

A pleasure talking to James Moran and Norman Warren! Inspired me to pull my finger out and get to work on my screenplays!

Justin101 25th March 2013 11:47 AM

Disappointed by the lack of feedback and comments - come on lads! Got hangovers I bet :lol:

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th March 2013 11:49 AM

Yeah, it turned out to be a good night (had no doubt it wouldn't be!). Hope everyone's preordered a copy of Slice And Dice. It was great to see Norman J Warren and James Moran and also Justin Kerswell, who's a really nice bloke. Here's a little taster of the nights festivities after the screening.

Greig (Darth Elvis) talking to Justin. James Moran, Naomi, Nick, and although you can't really see him, Calum deep in conversation with Norman J Warren.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/25/uny6uga6.jpg

Justin101 25th March 2013 12:01 PM

That 'The Shining' bobble hat sold out online faster than a Mondo poster :lol: I saw someone wearing one in Liverpool the other day and I almost mugged him hahah!

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2013 12:35 PM

Did it sell out in the end or was the turn out disappointing?

Rik 25th March 2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 330407)
That 'The Shining' bobble hat sold out online faster than a Mondo poster :lol: I saw someone wearing one in Liverpool the other day and I almost mugged him hahah!

Typical Scouser :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 25th March 2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 330411)
Did it sell out in the end or was the turn out disappointing?

It was about half full, but still enough people to make Intruder more fun to watch than ever before and briefly meet the other Cult Labs members in the café beforehand.

It's a shame Nice and Sleazy's is down a flight of stairs as I would have really like to go for the 'after show party'.

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th March 2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 330424)
It was about half full, but still enough people to make Intruder more fun to watch than ever before and briefly meet the other Cult Labs members in the café beforehand.

It's a shame Nice and Sleazy's is down a flight of stairs as I would have really like to go for the 'after show party'.

Thats a poor show by the club. I thought every venue had to have full access nowadays.

Half full's a shame. Wonder if 88 Films are happy or not, i suppose time will tell.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 25th March 2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 330434)
Thats a poor show by the club. I thought every venue had to have full access nowadays.

Half full's a shame. Wonder if 88 Films are happy or not, i suppose time will tell.

Calum said it was about the same turnout as for the Caroline Munro event. I hope 88 Films are happy enough with the financial returns so another one can be organised for later this year.

Calum 25th March 2013 01:44 PM

We were a good 10 or 15 tickets over half full so 88 have returned the costs of the event.

Otherwise can we keep this thread on topic if possible? I'm not sure there's anything being added by speculation of future events from those who aren't attending these anyway!