Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Rollin BD's from Kino in 2012 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/7101-rollin-bds-kino-2012-a.html)

Daemonia 10th April 2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 230426)
Yeah just PM me Nos and I'll point you in the right direction. ;) :D

Point with your finger, Pete. Your finger.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th April 2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 230426)
Yeah just PM me Nos and I'll point you in the right direction. ;) :D

Thanks for the offer – I'll keep it in mind!

zane 12th April 2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 224458)
Hi Bobz

I have all the releases so far and can confirm that they are all indeed region free, and each release has a numbered spine. :)

Just to confirm that - as I would really like to get that movie: "Virgin Witch" is Region Free too? Because on DVD beaver it says Region A. Thanks!

Prince_Vajda 12th April 2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zane (Post 231031)
Just to confirm that - as I would really like to get that movie: "Virgin Witch" is Region Free too? Because on DVD beaver it says Region A. Thanks!

If it says 'Region A' on DVDBeaver, it's very likely that it is indeed 'Region A'. They're pretty reliable.

Greetings!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 12th April 2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

I'll double check when I get home tonight, but I'm certain it is region free.

Prince_Vajda 12th April 2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 231040)
I'll double check when I get home tonight, but I'm certain it is region free.

It is most appreciated. That would be good news, as I'm also tempted to buy it. :)

Greetings!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th April 2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

I've just put it in my (Region B) PS3 and it loads and plays fine, without any warning about region incompatibility, so you can order it safe in the knowledge it isn't region coded.

the blob 12th April 2012 12:53 PM

The long Rollin(g) road to Blu Ray has begun with the arrival of Iron Rose. Why'd they have to release so many in one go?! I'll be lucky to get one a month at the moment.

Still waiting on Killer's Moon. The next Redemption buy will be a toss up between another Rollin or The Asphyx I think.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 12th April 2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 231070)
I've just put it in my (Region B) PS3 and it loads and plays fine, without any warning about region incompatibility, so you can order it safe in the knowledge it isn't region coded.

Cheers for the confirmation, Nos :)

I was certain it was region free.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 12th April 2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 231080)
The long Rollin(g) road to Blu Ray has begun with the arrival of Iron Rose. Why'd they have to release so many in one go?! I'll be lucky to get one a month at the moment.

Still waiting on Killer's Moon. The next Redemption buy will be a toss up between another Rollin or The Asphyx I think.

Not to add to your pain, blob, but they're releasing a load more in May, too!

Les Demoniaques
Girl on a Motorcycle
The Rape of the Vampire
Requiem for a Vampire