Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Get Involved in the UK DVDs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Prisoner: Cell Block H - YOU choose the volume colour! Vol 7 - CLOSED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/get-involved-uk-dvds/4660-prisoner-cell-block-h-you-choose-volume-colour-vol-7-closed.html)

Wilf 15th February 2011 06:39 PM

I like bright, bold colours, so it's got to be that strong, dazzling pink one for me. The others look a bit too wishy-washy for such a vibrant and in-your-face show as Blocky.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th February 2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs (Post 128482)
And we know what happens to cheaters...! It the pound for you!

Does that mean I have to wash in one of the all women group showers? Oh no!

evil 16th February 2011 12:22 AM

I voted for Duck Egg because I have no idea what the other colour volumes are as I have 1-3 and I know that volume 5 is Purple so I thought it would be nice to have a change.

Stephen@Cult Labs 16th February 2011 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil (Post 128552)
I voted for Duck Egg because I have no idea what the other colour volumes are as I have 1-3 and I know that volume 5 is Purple so I thought it would be nice to have a change.

Thank god! I thought I was going to be the only person who chose the Duck Egg blu.

evil 16th February 2011 06:07 AM

LOL! somehow I don't think you'll be the only one.It's just that there are some people out there who won't exactly be brave enough to man up to that kind of thing but they'll get to it eventually,speaking of which does anyone know what colour the other volumes are or going to be or has nothing been confirmed of yet?.

Almar@Cult Labs 16th February 2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil (Post 128561)
LOL! somehow I don't think you'll be the only one.It's just that there are some people out there who won't exactly be brave enough to man up to that kind of thing but they'll get to it eventually,speaking of which does anyone know what colour the other volumes are or going to be or has nothing been confirmed of yet?.

Good question - you guys are choosing the colour for vol 7 but straight after that we'll do the poll for vol 8, 9 and 10 so this is where we all need to have a ponder on the colours we're choosing and how they'll line up. I know Shock don't want to repeat similar colours so if we chose bright pink now we can't have Baby Pink for the next volume but it could be the one after - now that could be because of a birth in the maternity ward means Baby Pink would work which leads me to my question to hardcore fans - are any of you choosing because maybe you think the colour matches the mood of the episodes, or because of some odd colour reference in an episode? I know most of it was battleship grey, dark brick and various shades of beige and dark green but I'm sure Meg had a colourful headscarf once!

Stephen@Cult Labs 16th February 2011 04:35 PM

Sure looks like there are a lot of people out there who like the pink logo.

Screwbaiter 16th February 2011 06:20 PM

I voted lime green... but they're all nice except 'baby pink'.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th February 2011 06:56 PM

I love the username -- perfect in this forum!

Scott@OnTheInside 16th February 2011 07:10 PM

Looks like we have a clear leader, with hot pink streets ahead of the competition!