Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   Vinyl Soundtracks (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/10916-vinyl-soundtracks.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 7th July 2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for Ulli Lommel's 1980 slasher THE BOOGEYMAN composed & performed by TIM KROG & Synthe-Sound-Trax.

Available on LIMITED EDITION COLOR VINYL & CASSETTE TAPE.

Vinyl Edition is packaged in a deluxe gatefold old school tip-on jacket with printed insert.

Color Vinyl Edition

>> COLOR IN COLOR (black in green) VINYL

This variant is limited to #1000 copies worldwide.

Also included is a bonus CD-RECORD (a CD that only plays on your turntable) containing radio spot audio for the 1980 film.

Comes with obi-strip & Insert featuring extensive and exclusive liner notes from Charlie Brigden, Justin Kerswell and Ulli Lommel.

Cassette Edition

Deluxe Cassette Tape. Limited # 300 copies worldwide with alternate artworks.

TRACK LISTING

SIDE A

A1 The Boogey Man
A2 Nightmare
A3 Weird Willy Music
A4 The Boogey Man Strikes
A5 Explosion At The Well
A6 The Boogey Man (Version 2)

SIDE B

B1 Childhood
B2 Jake's Theme
B3 Gloom
B4 Music Box
B5 Fast Tracks
B6 The Boogey Man (Version 3)
Available to pre-order here: One Way Static Records - The Boogeyman (Original 1980 Motion Picture Picture Soundtrack) All Formats

profondo rosso 7th July 2015 07:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have this on order as I love the cover, even though it was released last year, which I picked up, with this original VHS cover

Attachment 167234

although this new one b_e is a gatefold cover with a cracking inside pic
Attachment 167235

mmmm nice:woot:

I have ordered pieces and mark of the devil, both fantastic soundtracks! thanks for the heads up b_e! do you collect many yourself? I know Justin has an interest.

Justin101 8th July 2015 03:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Up for Pre-order;

Nightbreed OST by Danny Elfman on Waxwork Records, I've pre-ordered mine from Shipping Records since postage from Waxwork direct for us Brits is more than the record!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

180 Gram “DECKER” colored vinyl (Burlap Mask with Blood Clot Splatter)
Super Heavyweight Tip-On Gatefold Jacket
Printed Inner Sleeve
Full Package Artwork by Rich Kelly
Re-Mastered for Vinyl

Waxwork Records and Morgan Creek are proud to present the deluxe LP re-issue of Danny Elfman’s score to CLIVE BARKER’S NIGHTBREED. Long out of print and prohibitively expensive, the original soundtrack release of NIGHTBREED has become a sought after collectable LP for horror fans and vinyl soundtrack enthusiasts alike.

Waxwork Records and Morgan Creek have partnered to release the NIGHTBREED soundtrack as a deluxe re-issue vinyl LP package featuring re-mastered audio, incredible full package artwork by Rich Kelly, 180 gram colored vinyl, and high quality packaging.
Fans of Clive Barker, horror, soundtracks, and vinyl can now look no further for an overpriced, out of print version of this remarkable, classic score by the legendary Danny Elfman. This is the attainable, super high standard real deal straight from the depths of Midian.

Released 24th July

profondo rosso 8th July 2015 07:02 PM

I am a waxwork club member so have one of these on its way once released. Thanks for the pictures Justin, had not seen them yet, I love the comic book cover. Fantastic soundtrack, one of my favourites.....and yes, waxwork shipping costs are crazy, if your in the USA then these vinyls are great prices but to ship here your doubling the cost at least. This one though is worth it. Well done on snagging one as this will go quick.

Justin101 9th July 2015 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by profondo rosso (Post 455880)
I am a waxwork club member so have one of these on its way once released. Thanks for the pictures Justin, had not seen them yet, I love the comic book cover. Fantastic soundtrack, one of my favourites.....and yes, waxwork shipping costs are crazy, if your in the USA then these vinyls are great prices but to ship here your doubling the cost at least. This one though is worth it. Well done on snagging one as this will go quick.

Do you know if you have the Decker or the Cabal variant coming? The Cabal one is blue and white a bit like the Death Waltz RSD Perfume of... record.

profondo rosso 9th July 2015 08:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Apparently it's the Peloquin variant. Wont know much more till it arrives.

Attachment 167307

Justin101 10th July 2015 09:13 AM

That looks great! Alternate cover too!

Justin101 10th July 2015 05:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Recently arrived (ie - this afternoon)...

I was surprised and may have made a little excited noise when I took the Dokken 7" out and I had gotten the Freddy Stripe variant!

Justin101 22nd July 2015 05:59 PM

My Martin soundtrack LP has arrived finally from OWS but with a 2 inch scratch on the B side :( I've just contacted them about it but to be honest I'm not sure there is anything they can do it's sold out and has been for ages.

The worst thing is it looks amazing haha

profondo rosso 25th July 2015 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 457568)
My Martin soundtrack LP has arrived finally from OWS but with a 2 inch scratch on the B side :( I've just contacted them about it but to be honest I'm not sure there is anything they can do it's sold out and has been for ages.

The worst thing is it looks amazing haha

I received martin, pieces and the Dokken single yesterday but not opened yet due to receiving Roger Waters Amused to Death picture disc and was playing that. I had better check mines OK. Sorry to hear that Justin...they should replace it as most hold some copies back for issues like this. I received Friday the 13th part 2 vinyl from Waxwork last week, it had split the inner sleeve on all 3 sides in transit as well as the top edge of the outer cover, I took pictures and they are shipping me another copy...excellent customer services.