Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   The Alice Cooper Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/11713-alice-cooper-thread.html)

Susan Foreman 28th August 2020 07:07 PM

I know we don't do politics here, but it seems there is something going on in America at the moment!

Alice Cooper For President 2020 Shop

Susan Foreman 29th August 2020 11:48 AM

Dave Mustaine in the electric chair!

Demdike@Cult Labs 29th August 2020 12:19 PM

Was that for Megadeth's No More Mr. Nice Guy video, Susan?

I can't remember the video but putting two and two together, the song was for the movie Shocker about a murderer put to death and then revived by electric chair.

Justin101 29th August 2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 634109)

I can't remember the video but putting two and two together, the song was for the movie Shocker about a murderer put to death and then revived by electric chair.

I just re-watched the video for research purposes, he does get electrocuted at the end of the vid but it's not that scene. That pic looks like some kind of live promo event maybe??

I must say, I used to really like the Megadeth version when I was 15 or 16 or whenever it was, but it's not very good really, Coop's version is much better!

Susan Foreman 29th August 2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 634109)

It's connected with Megadeth recording the song for the film, yes

It's actually from the launch of the soundtrack album which was held at the China Club in Hollywood

Demdike@Cult Labs 3rd September 2020 06:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The recent doc about Laurel Canyon is out on dvd and bd on 21st September.

i was going to watch it but decided against it when i saw it was getting a disc release. 159 minutes.

Susan Foreman 12th September 2020 06:29 PM

An animated Alice, as 'Alistair Coop De Ville', pictured with Goofy and Donald in an episode of 'Mickey And The Roadster Racers'

Susan Foreman 13th September 2020 04:42 PM

September 11 - 14, 1975 - 45 years ago!

Justin101 13th September 2020 05:26 PM

I would have loved to see Welcome to my Nightmare in my hometown! Shame I wouldn't be born for another 2 years :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th September 2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 635260)
I would have loved to see Welcome to my Nightmare in my hometown! Shame I wouldn't be born for another 2 years :lol:

Hang on, you cheeky muppet.

You keep calling me ancient yet you are only six years younger yourself.

I thought you were in your early thirties not getting on for 45. You are no spring chicken..:axekiller: