Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   EXTREME METAL (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/12356-extreme-metal.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th June 2023 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 687628)
My Movie room is very small so surround sound or a soundbar may be a bit much . As regards CDs I just love vinyl like I love the big artwork sometimes I shit on the floor and just look at my records like when I was a kid :lol:

I'm still laughing at you shitting on the floor, mate. :pound:

Nordicdusk 26th June 2023 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 687630)
I'm still laughing at you shitting on the floor, mate. :pound:

:pound:

Only when I listen to GG ALLIN Im all in or nothing :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th June 2023 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 687631)
:pound:

Only when I listen to GG ALLIN Im all in or nothing :lol:

Sounds like more all out than all in.

Nordicdusk 26th June 2023 07:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Anywaaaaay......

Attachment 246841

In the car for me every Neurosis album is a 10 to me they are the perfect band still one of the most intense gigs I have ever been to.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th June 2023 07:19 PM

Metallers who shit on the floor and look at their records like when they were kids were not part of that video earlier. :nono:

Nordicdusk 26th June 2023 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 687634)
Metallers who shit on the floor and look at their records like when they were kids were not part of that video earlier. :nono:

I always have to stay ahead of the pack and be more extreme than the next metalhead :lol:

Justin101 26th June 2023 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 687633)
Anywaaaaay......

Attachment 246841

In the car for me every Neurosis album is a 10 to me they are the perfect band still one of the most intense gigs I have ever been to.

This is the only Neurosis album I own and in fact the only one I’ve heard but I really like it.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th June 2023 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 687633)
Anywaaaaay......

Attachment 246841

Excellent. Not a car band for me though.

Dark room and headphones.

The Eye of Every Storm and Times of Grace albums are something else as is their collaboration with Jarboe.

I also love Given to the Rising. That has one of the greatest album covers ever in my opinion.

Of course now i've mentioned Jarboe all that's in my head is "I tell you if God wants to take me, he will"

Nordicdusk 26th June 2023 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 687637)
Excellent. Not a car band for me though.

Dark room and headphones.

The Eye of Every Storm and Times of Grace albums are something else as is their collaboration with Jarboe.

I also love Given to the Rising. That has one of the greatest album covers ever in my opinion.

Of course now i've mentioned Jarboe all that's in my head is "I tell you if God wants to take me, he will"

They are definitely a band more enjoyed at home you don't just listen to Neurosis you experience Neurosis.

Nordicdusk 26th June 2023 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 687636)
This is the only Neurosis album I own and in fact the only one I’ve heard but I really like it.

You need to check out more of their stuff while they are quite a heavy band they are a very mediative band also. If you get the chance do exactly as Dem has said headphones dark room just you and them.

YOU WILL LOVE IT ........ I hope :lol: