Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   Cult Labs Radio! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/12989-cult-labs-radio.html)

Make Them Die Slowly 8th June 2015 09:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Last one for now. This is a selection of Italian and American Horror film themes recorded in various different electronic genres. Worth a spin.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 8th June 2015 09:12 PM

They would be awesome additions to the radio station.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 8th June 2015 09:22 PM

They sure would! Any of those would be awesome, MTDS and the only one we already have is Cannibal Ferox :woot:

It would be great to add these, if that's okay MTDS. So a great mix there too - Jean Rolin to British Horror. Very nice!

Make Them Die Slowly 8th June 2015 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 452820)
They sure would! Any of those would be awesome, MTDS and the only one we already have is Cannibal Ferox :woot:

It would be great to add these, if that's okay MTDS. So a great mix there too - Jean Rolin to British Horror. Very nice!

No problem. Do I have to do anything else other than show you that I own them?

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 8th June 2015 09:39 PM

Just to send the music files to me, MTDS. I'd suggest using WeTransfer.com to send each soundtrack to my email at Kyle@fetch.fm -That's definitely the quickest and easiest way.

There's no rush for these either buddy - whenever you're able to send some over that'll be fantastic. Even one album at a time when you get a spare moment - whatever works best for you really.

Make Them Die Slowly 8th June 2015 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 452823)
Just to send the music files to me, MTDS. I'd suggest using WeTransfer.com to send each soundtrack to my email at Kyle@fetch.fm -That's definitely the quickest and easiest way.

There's no rush for these either buddy - whenever you're able to send some over that'll be fantastic. Even one album at a time when you get a spare moment - whatever works best for you really.

No problem, I will look into that over the next week or so.:)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 8th June 2015 10:01 PM

Perfect! Really looking forward to those :headphones: - Can't wait!

nosferatu42 8th June 2015 11:41 PM

Ooh MTDS, u r the man, those are some great soundtracks. Esp the Fulci ones, Shiver of the vampires, Psychomania and Valerie. Haven't heard all the others, but if those are anything to go by they will be spanking.:nod:

:bananaride:

Sobral 9th June 2015 04:52 AM

Lucifer Rising is very good, and quite obscure.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 9th June 2015 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I can't believe it's already been a year since Rik Mayall's passing! The brilliant Bad News soundtrack along with some other treats including the Bottom theme and Rik Mayall's 'I'm Evil' are just been added to Cult Labs Radio. Keep a listen out for those!