Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   Metalheads Unite! \m/ \m/ (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/5582-metalheads-unite-%5Cm-%5Cm.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th August 2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 359433)
Rik why dont you do Forever by Kiss ;)

I really like Forever. In fact Hot in the Shade was my all time favourite Kiss album until the latest.

I should probably go now. :o

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th August 2013 10:28 PM

Another choice because it was a hit over here would be Rik Gave Rock n', damn! sorry! God Gave Rock n' Roll to You.

Rik 16th August 2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 359455)
Another choice because it was a hit over here would be Rik Gave Rock n', damn! sorry! God Gave Rock n' Roll to You.

That's the one, I think

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th August 2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 359457)
That's the one, I think

Its not actually a KISS song. They covered it. It was originally released in 73 by UK band Argent.

Rik 16th August 2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 359461)
Its not actually a KISS song. They covered it. It was originally released in 73 by UK band Argent.

Yeah, for the Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey soundtrack if I'm remembering correctly

Susan Foreman 17th August 2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondadoronron (Post 359367)
Yeah the price of these have gone up of late,but you do get your moneys worth.They seem quite fairly cheap on amazon at the mo,and you get between 3 to 4 discs at about 406 minutes running time plus 2nd one has Kiss In Attack Of The Phantoms aka Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park :lol:

Vol 3 actually has 5 discs - 4 in the pack, plus an extra bonus live concert disc

ArgentoFan1987 18th August 2013 11:07 AM

It seems like everyone but me's in a band! Probably because I suck on guitar :D

What are the names of your bands, guys?

Rik 18th August 2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 359668)
It seems like everyone but me's in a band! Probably because I suck on guitar :D

What are the names of your bands, guys?

My main band that I gig with playing covers is called The Fringe and my other band playing original songs is called Boxer's Bride (for now)

Here's something that some of you guys will appreciate, tomorrow and Tuesday I'm going into the studio to record the drum tracks for a Black Metal E.P.
This will be the first time I've recorded drums of this style, so I'm really looking forward to it, especially because I get to use a frigging shitload of mics due to the size of the kit the guy is bringing in!
Expect pictures over the next few days :rockon:

P.S I promise not to burn any churches down after

Paul 18th August 2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 359733)
My main band that I gig with playing covers is called The Fringe and my other band playing original songs is called Boxer's Bride (for now)

Here's something that some of you guys will appreciate, tomorrow and Tuesday I'm going into the studio to record the drum tracks for a Black Metal E.P.
This will be the first time I've recorded drums of this style, so I'm really looking forward to it, especially because I get to use a frigging shitload of mics due to the size of the kit the guy is bringing in!
Expect pictures over the next few days :rockon:

P.S I promise not to burn any churches down after

Which band is it?

Rik 18th August 2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul (Post 359746)
Which band is it?

Nobody famous, just a local band that my old college tutor is the bass player/singer(growler :lol:) for, theyre called Hryre, no idea what that means :confused: