Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   The Concert Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/7205-concert-thread.html)

mr 420 7th February 2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 520284)
MTDS isn't any old crowd member though!

You're right, he's the oldest. :nod: :lol:

gag 7th February 2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 520254)
Did you get to see Big Country in the '80s? I was lucky enough to cath The Seer tour. One of the best gigs I've ever been to.

Yes with Stuart Adamson, ive got no idea what they are like now. Never listened to them tbh. Such a shame he committed suicide, Just goes to show you never know whats going on in someone mind.

Make Them Die Slowly 7th February 2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 520272)
Were Queen as good as i imagine?

Yeah they were very good but I didn't really like them at the time so I may have missed some of the magic, so to speak. Big Country were bloody amazing and my favourite band of the day.

gag 7th February 2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 520340)
Yeah they were very good but I didn't really like them at the time so I may have missed some of the magic, so to speak. Big Country were bloody amazing and my favourite band of the day.

yes I've always said Big Country was by far one the best live bands I've seen.

Justin101 9th February 2017 08:51 AM

I missed the Lady Gaga pre-sale, thinking it was 10am I've logged into Live Nation to look at some tickets and it's sold out :lol: Going to have to try with the plebs tomorrow morning.

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th February 2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 520515)
I missed the Lady Gaga pre-sale, thinking it was 10am I've logged into Live Nation to look at some tickets and it's sold out :lol: Going to have to try with the plebs tomorrow morning.

Did you know she's performing with Metallica at the Grammy awards?

gag 9th February 2017 09:51 AM

Bit of advice I tend to buy my tickets direct from the veue.
Not from any ticket sites if i can help it, cheapest i saw when wanted to see jean michel jarre started at around £52 that didnt inc any crap they add.
Bought from venue £36 that inc any extra, same goes when buying xmas presents for my sis twins for x factor, start price around £38. I payed £24 so try the venue first before anywhere else. Amd on some occasions if they dont have any or deal with tickets they might tell you best site to try.

Justin101 9th February 2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 520519)

I did not, when are the Grammy's taking place? She can actually pull off a great rock voice if you listen to songs like Edge of Glory :rockon:

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th February 2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 520528)
I did not, when are the Grammy's taking place? She can actually pull off a great rock voice if you listen to songs like Edge of Glory :rockon:

Sunday.

mr 420 9th February 2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 520519)

I would prefer to see Ian Anderson, rather than Gaga. :lol: