Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   Latest Album Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/7207-latest-album-bought.html)

Justin101 8th June 2019 09:25 AM

The Badge is off The Crow soundtrack
It’s good :)

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th June 2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 604921)
The Badge is off The Crow soundtrack
It’s good :)

There's a bunch of soundtracks i could do with getting - The Crow, Queen of the Damned, Judgment Night, Spawn...for starters.

Rik 8th June 2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 604919)
That's cool. I never even looked at the tracklisting on the cd. Yeah, two songs - The Badge and Immortally Insane that i've not heard before.

According to Wiki the US version has Cat Scratch Fever from Detroit Rock City soundtrack.

The Badge was the b-side to 5 Minutes Alone, I’ve still got the 7” that came with 3 or 4 badges, one of which got me in trouble at school because it had ****ing Hostile on it and I wore it on my tie :lol:

I was confusing this with the live album that had two new studio recordings on that hadn’t been released before, every song on that compilation had :nod:

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th June 2019 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 604924)
The Badge was the b-side to 5 Minutes Alone, I’ve still got the 7” that came with 3 or 4 badges, one of which got me in trouble at school because it had ****ing Hostile on it and I wore it on my tie :lol:

I was confusing this with the live album that had two new studio recordings on that hadn’t been released before, every song on that compilation had :nod:

I still don't own Far Beyond Driven. :peep:

I sold the vinyl years ago. Quite annoying really. :doh:

Justin101 8th June 2019 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 604923)
There's a bunch of soundtracks i could do with getting - The Crow, Queen of the Damned, Judgment Night, Spawn...for starters.

All of those are great! Mid 90s had proper albums lol

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th June 2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 604928)
All of those are great! Mid 90s had proper albums lol

Very true.

The Matrix album is a classic. Even Spiderman had a good soundtrack - Sum 41 featuring Kerry King :shocked:, Jerry Cantrell and more.

I do have those two already. :lol:

Nordicdusk 8th June 2019 09:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 215661

Rik 8th June 2019 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 604926)
I still don't own Far Beyond Driven. :peep:

I sold the vinyl years ago. Quite annoying really. :doh:

Great album!

Speaking of Pantera, I recently watched an hour long video of Dimebag doing a guitar clinic in 1993, such a nice bloke, all these years later I’m still gutted that a crazy “fan” murdered him on stage :(

Justin101 8th June 2019 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 604935)
Great album!

Speaking of Pantera, I recently watched an hour long video of Dimebag doing a guitar clinic in 1993, such a nice bloke, all these years later I’m still gutted that a crazy “fan” murdered him on stage :(

It’s one of the most shocking celebrity deaths in my lifetime I think! Very sad.

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th June 2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 604935)
Great album!

It still makes me angry too.

Everyone had something good to say about him, he seemed a genuinely nice guy that people got on with from all genres in the rock universe.

When you think, half of Pantera are no longer living.

Anselmo needs to get his act together, stop being a tit, re-team up with Rex, get Lombardo to drum and Kerry King on guitar and form a new band that will reinvent the steel and slay the competition.