Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Powerhouse Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/13399-powerhouse-films.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th August 2019 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 609056)
I personally hate those slimline cases. They feel really cheap like newspaper freebies. Though in a boxset they're not quite as bad.

Yeah I wouldn’t want them for regular releases but they’re fine for boxsets.

mark meakin 9th August 2019 12:50 PM

I checked my US version of THE LEGACY & it had the 'freezing' issues experienced by others.

Dave Boy 9th August 2019 01:31 PM

Oh crap.
What's being done about it? Have Powerhouse said anything?
It's been out nearly two weeks now.

mark meakin 10th August 2019 04:00 PM

Indicator are looking into this & Inseminoid which possibly experiences playback issues on multi region machines only (Fingers crossed !):

Quote:

We have received a number of reports about playback issues in relation to both The Legacy and Inseminoid (in our Bloody Terror box set). Please rest assured that we are investigating the problem and that we will respond in full just as soon as we are able to understand what has gone wrong. In the meantime, we would encourage anyone who has bought either title to hold on to their copy until a resolution has been found, as both editions (especially The Legacy) are selling fast.
Looks like the BLOODY TERROR set & THE LEGACY will sell out VERY quickly !

Dave Boy 10th August 2019 05:29 PM

INSEMINOID as well!
Good that they are trying to sort it all out. What is wrong with INSEMINOID so I will know what to expect when it arrives?

Edit: Problems with the colour on Satan's Slave as well. I may cancel this set.

Demdike@Cult Labs 10th August 2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 609203)
INSEMINOID as well!
Good that they are trying to sort it all out. What is wrong with INSEMINOID so I will know what to expect when it arrives?

Edit: Problems with the colour on Satan's Slave as well. I may cancel this set.

I'm pleased i didn't bother with the purchase as these things wouldn't be noticed by me and never rectified on something i can't watch at the moment.

I'll pick up a non-limited version when it comes out as it will hopefully be perfect.

Rob4 10th August 2019 07:46 PM

i'm not worried. Powerhouse are good at rectifying problems. i even bought The Legacy today in the full knowledge i'll probably have to get a disc replacement somewhere down the line

markchro 10th August 2019 09:06 PM

Sadly I have to report that there was a minute freeze about 1 hour 18 mins into The Legacy US print (my player making stuttering noises) ...and I was enjoying it aswell! :crying:

That was a short while ago and now I'm checking on Inseminoid.

markchro 10th August 2019 09:07 PM

Powerhouse have been terrific on replacements, so this should be soon rectified!

markchro 10th August 2019 10:39 PM

Just watched Inseminoid and I didn't seem to have any issues with it on my PS3.
Judy looks lovely!

I haven't watched the extras yet, but the film seemed to be fine after the problem I had with The Legacy earlier tonight.