Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Code Red (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1659-code-red.html)

bdc 28th July 2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 261172)
If Last Chase was such a poor seller then why repress it? :confused:

Once a CR release goes for $$$,everyone wants one. ;)

Amazon.com: Last Chase: Burgess Meredith, Lee Majors, Chris Makepeace, Martyn Burke: Movies & TV

The first pressing was indeed recalled which led to lots of problems afterwards...

"A few weeks ago, Code Red recalled this title due to the audio being 3 seconds out of sync with the picture. I am pleased to report that having gotten this re-release today, I can verify that the audio is now properly in synch with the video.

Everything else is the same with this release. Those who held off can now buy without fear. However, be sure to check the back of the DVD case, it should have a new UPC sticker placed over the original UPC code. If you see that, it is the corrected version."

bdc 29th July 2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 171474)
Butcher Baker Nightmare Maker is the one I'm waiting for now so fingers crossed.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 171495)
I am so hoping this actually appears. I really like this film and more people ought to catch up with it. Watched it again (through a haze of worn VHS fuzz!) a few weeks ago and it seemed better than ever.

I would LOVE a disk of it.

"...but I will say I do now have a valid contract and will proceed accordingly with this film. If anyone who feels they have some sort of documentation or claim and wants to challenge this release, they are welcome to come forward, now or then. The fans come first. They want BBNM, and they will get it. Thanks to everyone for their support!" (Bill/CR)

Seems the rights mess/legal status is finally solved and CR can release this one! :woot:

All the extras are already finished I think.

No date yet though.

bdc 30th July 2012 09:30 AM

Retribution review at Mondo Digital

Demoncrat 30th July 2012 09:47 AM

Nae NOTD then?? :cry::(

bdc 30th July 2012 09:55 AM

Bill mentioned some time ago it will be repressed,think he's still brainstorming about maybe doing a new cover?
He also mentioned Terminal Island and The Visitor.

Demoncrat 30th July 2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 261585)
Bill mentioned before it will be repressed,think he's still brainstorming about maybe doing a new cover?

Phew, hmm one without Maria perhaps???;)

bdc 30th July 2012 10:00 AM

Could be,personally I have nothing against Maria but some people have a problem with her popping up on the covers it seems.

Demoncrat 30th July 2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 261587)
Could be,personally I have nothing against Maria but some people have a problem with her popping up on the covers it seems.

Twas merely being flippant, could care less about the cover really, as long as I get one this time Il be a happy bunny;);)

Gojirosan 30th July 2012 10:24 AM

Spent yesterday finally gathering all my films and putting them up on shelves. Took ages and was very knackering! (And still isn't finished!)

One thing I noticed was that I have far more Code Red DVDs than I realised! :lol:

ReturnToZero 30th July 2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 261587)

If his customers doesn't like Maria, Bill will exploits her even more. Wasn't he criticised for doing that a while ago?