Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Code Red (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1659-code-red.html)

Boo Radley 4th January 2017 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 514336)
Also Boo, I recall that you mentioned marking the packages down to $20...? Unfortunately at current rates that would still put the package over the customs threshold (£16.01 in today's money).

F*%k!! Shit!! Bollox!! The bastards got me, you were right Biz... Got an email today asking me to pay customs clearance to release my parcel. Just another £11.20.... Still, breathe deep, at least it's now on it's way to me and should be here this week.

What is the custom threshold now then in UK£ and US$? Can anyone tell me for next time?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th January 2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 515822)
What is the custom threshold now then in UK£ and US$? Can anyone tell me for next time?

It is £15, but I don't know what HMRC use to work out what that is in US dollars, euros and other currencies.

BAKA 5th January 2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 515822)
F*%k!! Shit!! Bollox!! The bastards got me, you were right Biz... Got an email today asking me to pay customs clearance to release my parcel. Just another £11.20.... Still, breathe deep, at least it's now on it's way to me and should be here this week.

They seem to be cracking down since the currency severely declined, but making a mess of it. They shouldn't be hitting things marked as gift unless it's over £34.

Diabolik will be carrying the Ronin titles next week apparently. They also mentioned on Instagram it's likely to be around 4 weeks after going up on Ronin's site for future titles. Which isn't too bad a wait.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 5th January 2017 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My 'missing' package turned up today....****ing DPD-Worse than the Royal Mail....

BAKA 9th January 2017 07:36 PM

The RoninFlix site has six titles added to a coming soon section. Blastfighter, Cocaine Wars, Hands Of Steel, In The Aftermath, Iron Master and Scream are listed.

I'm in for Scream, I'm in the minority, but I've always been fond of it. Love the setting. In The Aftermath sounds interesting, incorporating footage from Mamoru Oshii's Angel's Egg... Why haven't I heard of this before?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th January 2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 516467)
The RoninFlix site has six titles added to a coming soon section. Blastfighter, Cocaine Wars, Hands Of Steel, In The Aftermath, Iron Master and Scream are listed.

I'm in for Scream, I'm in the minority, but I've always been fond of it. Love the setting. In The Aftermath sounds interesting, incorporating footage from Mamoru Oshii's Angel's Egg... Why haven't I heard of this before?

None for me (thankfully!) I already have the 88 release of Blastfighter and will no doubt pick up their releases of Hands of Steel and Iron Master too.

I'm still waiting for the first batch of Ronin titles to hit Diabolik, which apparently should be this week some time. In for Don't Go in the House, Happy Hell Night and Slaughterhouse Rock from those.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 10th January 2017 04:02 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 516467)

Yep.
I'll be sticking with 88's releases as well.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 10th January 2017 04:02 PM

But I'll be ordering the titles they don't release!:lol:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th January 2017 03:17 PM

New Code Red titles are up on Diabolik's site.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th January 2017 03:36 PM

Ordered: