Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Code Red (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1659-code-red.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th July 2017 07:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ordered.

BAKA 17th July 2017 11:00 AM

The exchange rate isn't so bad, $1.31 to the pound, and I'm a fan of Butcher, Baker, Nightmare Maker, but I'm struggling to pull the trigger... I really want Silent Scream, Humongous, Twisted Nightmare and Cry Of A Prostitute too (I've never seen the latter two), but I just don't want to pay for them. I haven't used Diabolik's site since the revamp.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th July 2017 05:19 PM

Very quick indeed bak.:nod:

mr 420 20th July 2017 10:08 AM

Anybody who wants to delve into the deluded mind that is Bill Olsen should check out the June 12th Code Red edition of the Pure Cinema Podcast. It should be of particular interest to "The two punks from England who think they can distribute world wide" (Bill's words) who just happen to have their own thread on these boards. The interview is not helped by the two sycophantic hosts, who are basically kissing his arse throughout the podcast, but despite that, it is interesting stuff!!

trebor8273 20th July 2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 542725)
Anybody who wants to delve into the deluded mind that is Bill Olsen should check out the June 12th Code Red edition of the Pure Cinema Podcast. It should be of particular interest to "The two punks from England who think they can distribute world wide" (Bill's words) who just happen to have their own thread on these boards. The interview is not helped by the two sycophantic hosts, who are basically kissing his arse throughout the podcast, but despite that it is interesting stuff!!

the man really is a vile and childish individual, how people like and defend this moron is beyond me, but sadly his very xenophobic views against anything/anyone not american seems quite common.

Rik 20th July 2017 10:57 AM

Hence the reason why I only own one of his releases, Nightmare in a Damaged Brain, I've no intention of giving him anymore of my money

trebor8273 20th July 2017 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 542730)
Hence the reason why I only own one of his releases, Nightmare in a Damaged Brain, I've no intention of giving him anymore of my money

same, i wont even get his stuff from diabolik now i would rather do without than support that huge fat turd

you just know BIll will be raging about doctor who!

Crimson Blade 20th July 2017 04:14 PM

The guy may be a lunatic, but he puts out awesome releases.
Julie Darling and Beyond The Door are superb, and not available anywhere else.
And his upcoming slate is very impressive.
Where else are you going to get Slave of The Cannibal God uncut?
And i'm definitely up for Seven Bloodstained Orchids. 88 Films have confirmed that they won't be releasing it.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 20th July 2017 05:11 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Maniac's latest slate....

trebor8273 20th July 2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 542786)
Maniac's latest slate....

Some nice titles , but hoping 88 or someone else will pick them up, if not I will just do without.