Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Code Red (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1659-code-red.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd January 2019 07:10 PM

I opened a shipitto account mate.

BAKA 27th January 2019 10:13 PM

Anyone used that Dark Forces website? Curious if they're customs friendly. Annoyingly Screams Of A Winter Night is exclusive to it.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 28th January 2019 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 596847)
Anyone used that Dark Forces website? Curious if they're customs friendly. Annoyingly Screams Of A Winter Night is exclusive to it.

Won't SOAWN make it over to Diabolik?

I think all exclusives have hit either Diabolik or Screen Archives at one time or another.

Sorry, but I can't help you on Dark Forces. I know the rep posts on Blu-rage so you may get an answer if you PM him.

BAKA 28th January 2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 596862)
Won't SOAWN make it over to Diabolik?

I think all exclusives have hit either Diabolik or Screen Archives at one time or another.

Sorry, but I can't help you on Dark Forces. I know the rep posts on Blu-rage so you may get an answer if you PM him.

Seemingly not judging from the 'exclusivity' in the announcement blurb. Incredibly annoying, and a pretty shitty thing to do to Diabolik, who have been the most reliable Code Red seller, in my experience.

Quote:

The sizzling hot new release from Code Red #177 of SCREAMS OF THE WINTER NIGHT on HD blu-ray contains 2 versions of the movie! The original 85 minute THEATRICAL CUT plus HUGE SPECIAL BONUS the NEVER SEEN BEFORE uncut 124 minute Director's Edition wThe sizzling hot new release from Code Red #177 of SCREAMS OF THE WINTER NIGHT on HD blu-ray contains 2 versions of the movie! The original 85 minute THEATRICAL CUT plus HUGE SPECIAL BONUS the NEVER SEEN BEFORE uncut 124 minute Director's Edition with the long lost 4th story included!!
Prepare yourself for the BIGGEST Code Red release EVER and it will be exclusively available at the Dark Force Superstore:
darkforcesuperstore.com

Boo Radley 31st January 2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 596847)

Yeah, customs friendly and really quick in the two times I've used them.

BAKA 31st January 2019 10:06 PM

Thank you so much Boo!

Now I just gotta catch the Store when it's actually open...

Justin101 1st February 2019 09:16 AM

I just saw this on Facebook, I don't if it means that the store will be live tomorrow??

Quote:

MONSTER ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW!
Everybody is asking how much the price will be for the biggest cult video release of all time SCREAMS OF A WINTER NIGHT on HD Blu-ray for the first time!!
This was a very expensive release as there are 2 versions of the movie on one BD 50 disc including a 124 minute version. So production costs on this one were very high. However...
We are taking a cue from the vastly knowledgeable and well respected forum member RUINED over at Blu-ray.com and will be releasing the first 200 copies at an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! The price will increase incrementally with each batch the run. So the earlier you buy it the cheaper you get it and NO EXCUSES when you have to PAY MORE LATER.
MORE DETAILS tomorrow and feel free to stop by the Dark Force Entertainment thread over at Blu-ray.com and pay RUINED a thanks.
darkforcesuperstore.com

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st February 2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 597080)
I just saw this on Facebook, I don't if it means that the store will be live tomorrow??

Here is the plot run down from imdb. I had to look because i've never heard of it.

Quote:

10 college students go camping, when they get there, they tell scary stories to each other.
The film is a PG.

To be honest it sounds okay to me.

Justin101 1st February 2019 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 597085)
Here is the plot run down from imdb. I had to look because i've never heard of it.

The film is a PG.

To be honest it sounds okay to me.

I've never heard of it and I won't be buying it either, got enough to watch without adding American obscurities to the list :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st February 2019 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 597091)
I've never heard of it and I won't be buying it either, got enough to watch without adding American obscurities to the list :lol:

I'd have picked it up for a fiver had 88 released it.