Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Blue Underground Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/175-blue-underground-thread.html)

Rik 6th February 2019 09:54 PM

News to me, but BU have just said on Facebook that their restoration of The New York Ripper is almost finished, I'll be getting that when it comes out, I didn't even know they were working on it! :woot:

"Our 4K restoration of Lucio Fulci's THE NEW YORK RIPPER is almost finished. If you liked our restoration of ZOMBIE, wait until you feast your eyes on RIPPER!!"

keirarts 7th February 2019 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 597393)
News to me, but BU have just said on Facebook that their restoration of The New York Ripper is almost finished, I'll be getting that when it comes out, I didn't even know they were working on it! :woot:

"Our 4K restoration of Lucio Fulci's THE NEW YORK RIPPER is almost finished. If you liked our restoration of ZOMBIE, wait until you feast your eyes on RIPPER!!"

I've been spending way too much recently. Looks like that's going to continue! :lol:

Justin101 7th February 2019 09:00 AM

I've only just bought the older version, still as of yet unwatched :lol: (seen it before mind you, quack)...

Rob4 7th February 2019 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 597414)
I've only just bought the older version, still as of yet unwatched :lol: (seen it before mind you, quack)...

same here, sitting on my 'to watch', now transferring to the ebay pile.:rolleyes:

zombi3 15th February 2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 597393)

Looks like there will be new extras too. This should be another winner...:rockon:

Rik 15th February 2019 10:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
“THE NEW YORK RIPPER is coming for you on June 25th! Feast your eyes on our exclusive new cover artwork painted by acclaimed Italian poster artist Enzo Sciotti. Full release details will be revealed soon...”

Attachment 212677

Quite like that artwork :nod:

Justin101 16th February 2019 08:16 AM

I hate that artwork lol

Stephen@Cult Labs 16th February 2019 11:43 AM

Blue Underground Thread

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 597987)
I hate that artwork lol

It’s ok. Even though it’s by the great Enzo Sciotti, if I hadn’t been told it was his work, or seen his signature, I would never have known. H’s usually one of the artists that you instantly recognize his work. For example, he did art for the Maniac remake, and it’s obviously his work.

Attachment 212683

Rik 16th February 2019 12:28 PM

Trivia time: the woman getting scalped in that scene from the Maniac remake is none other than Jan Broberg, the main focus of the Abducted in Plain Sight documentary on Netflix :nod:

Nostalgic 17th February 2019 02:24 PM

Looking forward to this! Fulci blu ray collection is looking pretty extensive now!