Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Susan Foreman 16th September 2014 01:11 PM

"***Release update Shivers***
This release has now been completely signed off however the release date has now been slightly pushed back until October 13th. For those that ordered direct, your copy will be shipping in advance of this date."

DayzeUK 16th September 2014 07:11 PM

Does anybody know how many of each Withnail & I set sold now you cant order anymore, i forgot to look before the 15th and now they all say sold out, Doh!

J Harker 16th September 2014 08:34 PM

The non personalised edition available from Amazon is now down to £40.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th September 2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 417802)
This release has now been completely signed off however the release date has now been slightly pushed back until October 13th. For those that ordered direct, your copy will be shipping in advance of this date."

:pound:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th September 2014 08:47 PM

Oh well,at least MOTD is shipping.

And no the above is not Gary Linekar and twats ltd.;)

Hopefully NOTC will ship as well!

JAMIOUSE 17th September 2014 06:31 PM

Nekromatik is listed on Amazon for a 24th November release...

Rik 17th September 2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 418028)
Nekromatik is listed on Amazon for a 24th November release...

I saw that earlier, doubt it'll come out then though

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 17th September 2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 418032)
I saw that earlier, doubt it'll come out then though

If it does then it will make a terrific birthday present for myself! ;)

Rik 17th September 2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418033)

My eldest sons birthday that day too, but I don't think it's suitable for an 11 year old!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 17th September 2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 418035)
My eldest sons birthday that day too, but I don't think it's suitable for an 11 year old!

Mine's the day after, but I'm all for treating myself early! ;)

You never know - he could be the envy of his class! :laugh:

Rik 17th September 2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418037)
Mine's the day after, but I'm all for treating myself early! ;)

You never know - he could be the envy of his class! :laugh:

Yeah and my ex wife will make damn sure I never see him or his brother again :lol:

BAKA 18th September 2014 05:29 PM

We're getting some new announcements tomorrow at 10am it would seem. One of them appears to be The Raven, judging from the graphic they posted on Facebook. Nekromantik seems a cert considering the advert floating around, and Amazon dating it.

Dave Boy 18th September 2014 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 417802)
This release has now been completely signed off however the release date has now been slightly pushed back until October 13th.

Bah ! :mmph:

Make Them Die Slowly 18th September 2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418033)

It is my Dad's birthday too, though at his age any sex could be classed as necrophilia.

Susan Foreman 18th September 2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 418160)
We're getting some new announcements tomorrow at 10am it would seem. One of them appears to be The Raven, judging from the graphic they posted on Facebook. Nekromantik seems a cert consideringthe advert floating around, and Amazon dating it.

Ooo-er!

I always thought there was something strange about Amazon!!!

JAMIOUSE 18th September 2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 418174)
Ooo-er!

I always thought there was something strange about Amazon!!!

Well now we know Amazon sleeps with corpses! Hopefully tomorrow we'll get a date for Nightmare City as well. I wonder if there'll be any surprises?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 08:34 AM

Looks like Arrow are having another Flash Sale.

BAKA 19th September 2014 08:44 AM

Was just about to post that! I shall be picking up The Beast Within, Porky's and The Island Of Death I think.

I hope the big 10am announcement I've been posting about at various forums is actually not just a flash sale. I will look slightly silly. :o

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 418225)
Was just about to post that! I shall be picking up The Beast Within, Porky's and The Island Of Death I think.

There are a few titles I am interested in getting, but I'm not sure whether to get them now or hold out for the (no doubt) bigger Xmas sale in a couple on months.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 418225)
I hope the big 10am announcement I've been posting about at various forums is actually not just a flash sale. I will look slightly silly. :o

The image they used to announce it, as detected by someone replying to the announcement on FB, was part of The Raven poster, so no doubt like you said at the time it will probably be that, coupled with Nekromantik (albeit which Amazon have already posted on their site).

Susan Foreman 19th September 2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418223)
Looks like Arrow are having another Flash Sale.

Just 'The Beast Within' for me this time

I'll have to wait for the December sale, when I have more money, for the other things I'm interested in

PaulD 19th September 2014 09:07 AM

The Girl Who Knew Too Much! :) So glad for this.

Susan Foreman 19th September 2014 09:09 AM

So, the announcement

First up is 'The Abominable Dr Phibes' solo release

The Abominable Dr Phibes

Susan Foreman 19th September 2014 09:10 AM

Dr Phibes Rises Again solo release

Dr Phibes Rises Again

PaulD 19th September 2014 09:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oooooh

Susan Foreman 19th September 2014 09:11 AM

Arrow Academy 'The Killers'

The Killers (1946)

Susan Foreman 19th September 2014 09:12 AM

Mario Bava's 'The Girl Who Knew Too Much'

The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Rik 19th September 2014 09:13 AM

I don't believe it, there's titles I'm interested in announced, mainly the VP box set!

BAKA 19th September 2014 09:13 AM

Finally, some Bava! What a fantastic set of announcements. I am curious if we'll see the box set split up, and if so how soon. I have two of those Price & Corman titles. Although the set does look nice...

So much more than I was expecting, thanks to that set.

Susan Foreman 19th September 2014 09:14 AM

Vincent Price box set

"In The Fall of the House of Usher, a young man learns of a family curse that threatens his happiness with his bride-to-be. In Pit and the Pendulum, a brother investigates the untimely death of sister, played by Barbara Steele. Tales of Terror adapts three Poe classics, Morella, The Black Cat and The Facts in the Case of M. Valdemar, each starring a horror icon. The Raven is a comic take on the famous poem concerning three rival magicians. In The Haunted Palace, a newcomer in a New England town is suspected of being a warlock. And in The Tomb of Ligeia, filmed in Norfolk and at Stonehenge, a widower’s upcoming marriage plans are thwarted by his dead first wife."

Vincent Price in Six Gothic Tales

Don't like the price of this one, tho (pardon the pun!)

Susan Foreman 19th September 2014 09:15 AM

And the one everybody is waiting for

Nekromantik [Limited Edition Dual Format + OST]

Stephen@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 09:20 AM

Arrow can shove their £70 Price boxset up their arse. Not paying for 2 blu-rays I already own.

Stephen@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 09:30 AM

The other 4 Price titles in the set will get individual releases next year.

BAKA 19th September 2014 09:48 AM

In amarays though. Annoying for those like me who picked up the Steelbooks. I think I might get the box set. I have around £20 worth of points anyway. Although saying that, someone seems to think they might of halved the worth of points on BD.com. Hopefully it's just a temporary error.

J Harker 19th September 2014 10:07 AM

Has someone confirmed that the other four Vincent Price titles will be Amaray only when they finally see individual releases? I quite fancy the boxset and so far I've only picked up the Usher Steelbook, so if Arrow can confirm that there will be much in the way of extra content unique to the boxset then.i might be tempted.

Hawkmonger 19th September 2014 10:16 AM

The Girl Who Knew Too Much is a must for me. THE seminal Giallo besides Bavas own Black Lace (hopefully also on the cards).

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 10:45 AM

Fantastic news regarding The Girl Who Knew Too Much and The Killers.

I'll be waiting for the individual releases in respect to the Price titles.

Stephen@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 10:51 AM

The General Arrow Discussion Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 418246)
Has someone confirmed that the other four Vincent Price titles will be Amaray only when they finally see individual releases? I quite fancy the boxset and so far I've only picked up the Usher Steelbook, so if Arrow can confirm that there will be much in the way of extra content unique to the boxset then.i might be tempted.

I'll say the only thing unique to the boxset, will be the box and a booklet, just like The Boro set & and the Phibes set.

Gold6082 19th September 2014 10:54 AM

Just put my order in for Nekromantik & The Girl who Knew too Much.

Was hoping for Nightmare City also but can't complain at this set of announcements!

I have Usher Steel, I also will be awaiting singular future releases on the Price titles.

JAMIOUSE 19th September 2014 11:02 AM

Flash sale and new Bava my my. I've just spent nearly £50 in the flash sale and pre-ordered Girl Who Knew, was there any inkling Arrow were working on Girl? Just need the specs for Rabid Dogs now...

DayzeUK 19th September 2014 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 418244)
In amarays though. Annoying for those like me who picked up the Steelbooks. I think I might get the box set. I have around £20 worth of points anyway. Although saying that, someone seems to think they might of halved the worth of points on BD.com. Hopefully it's just a temporary error.

Something is going on with the points, 306 points becomes £1.80 when checking out.