Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Rob4 7th March 2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 523891)
Since Arrow were putting out mgm titles, is there any chance we could get Pumpkinhead on blu in a special edition? 88 put out number 2 and 3&4 are ultra rare now, maybe some kind of pumpkinhead collection might be a good idea for a future project?

i doubt arrow would go for a set release without access to 2 but a standalone release of 1 is a possibility i guess.

personally if they are going for more mgm's (which includes the AIP library) i'd love to see a Gordon Hessler box for the UK.

Andra Jai 7th March 2017 05:04 PM

Do all blu-rays of Madman come with a booklet as i just got one without although its mentioned on the back cover

J Harker 7th March 2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam tyler (Post 523902)
Do all blu-rays of Madman come with a booklet as i just got one without although its mentioned on the back cover

I think booklets only come with first pressings these days Sam. There's no booklet listed on the webstore. Was a policy they introduced a while back to try and force consumers that wanted the full package to buy titles upfront and pay full whack.

Andra Jai 7th March 2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 523904)
I think booklets only come with first pressings these days Sam. There's no booklet listed on the webstore.

ok thanks for that, i bought this second hand but ive just realised its also listed on amazon as a 2 disc set (blu-ray and dvd) and mine is only a blu-ray and no booklet so i wondered if they did a second issue and didnt re-print the cover

J Harker 7th March 2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam tyler (Post 523905)
ok thanks for that, i bought this second hand but ive just realised its also listed on amazon as a 2 disc set (blu-ray and dvd) and mine is only a blu-ray and no booklet so i wondered if they did a second issue and didnt re-print the cover

If you check the website or Amazon and look at the newer titles I think they pretty much all say booklet only included with first pressings.

Andra Jai 7th March 2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 523906)
If you check the website or Amazon and look at the newer titles I think they pretty much all say booklet only included with first pressings.

strangely the website lists it as a 2 disc set so they've either changed that now or someone kept the dvd then sold the rest on

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th March 2017 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam tyler (Post 523912)
strangely the website lists it as a 2 disc set so they've either changed that now or someone kept the dvd then sold the rest on

Is there a holder for a second dics?

Rob4 7th March 2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam tyler (Post 523912)

were the ones that went through Sainsbury's single disc without booklet?

Andra Jai 7th March 2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 523915)
Is there a holder for a second dics?

no but thats easily removed from the case

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th March 2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam tyler (Post 523918)
no but thats easily removed from the case

Basically if it was supposed to be two disc it would mention the dvd on the reverse cover as all Arrow dual formats do

Quote:

High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentations