Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Justin101 28th July 2017 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 543933)
Slightly off topic, but just wondering if anybody has ever ordered multiple pre orders from amazon at once (to save postage), do they send them out individually on days of release and just divide the postage between, for example, 3 deliveries?

So if i were to order dvds out on say, 7th, 14th, and 21st August, in one transaction (paying one amount of postage), do they send them out individually or wait until all are out, lol?

Just want to get ahead as i'm missing loads of releases!

Many thanks!

In my experience they send out as they come, but I'm a prime member so it may be different if you're not. I'm sure a lot of people group pre-orders together to reach the free postage threshold though so it must work!

No harm in trying???

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 28th July 2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The TENANT (Post 543928)
I'd love to see Arrow release Masters of the Universe!! That film is so underrated and neglected.

Has anyone listened to the Arrow podcast? I listened to episode 2 concerning the Psycho II release. They said Arrow have two new steelbooks coming out in August and they gave a teaser along the lines of, "...they both deal with life after death...".

So Re-animator is one...what's the other one??

Nekromantik?

Rik 28th July 2017 10:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's Psycho :nod:

Attachment 193051

Justin101 28th July 2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 543955)
It's Psycho :nod:

Attachment 193051

That's not the other Arrow steelbook though, that's just the other Zavvi weekend exclusive steelbook!

Rik 28th July 2017 10:08 AM

The Arrow Films / Video Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 543957)
That's not the other Arrow steelbook though, that's just the other Zavvi weekend exclusive steelbook!

Ah right, misread their post :lol:

In that case, it's probably Battle Royale again :lol:

Justin101 28th July 2017 10:17 AM

The podcast said that both films deal with what happens after you die, and I imagine the other steelbook is a re-issue so we've already got Re-Animator 2, perhaps one of the NeKromantiks :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th July 2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 543933)
Slightly off topic, but just wondering if anybody has ever ordered multiple pre orders from amazon at once (to save postage), do they send them out individually on days of release and just divide the postage between, for example, 3 deliveries?

So if i were to order dvds out on say, 7th, 14th, and 21st August, in one transaction (paying one amount of postage), do they send them out individually or wait until all are out, lol?

Just want to get ahead as i'm missing loads of releases!

Many thanks!

I wouldn't be too sure if they'd wait to see what came into the warehouse and when. You may end up with two at the end of week one and then the final one a couple of weeks later.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 28th July 2017 04:57 PM

PSYCHO II shipped from HMV-Paid for faster postage,so should hopefully arrive tomorrow.

Rik 28th July 2017 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Even though Arrow have said Re-animator is locked to Region A, this unboxing video on YouTube suggests otherwise, the guy says it's region ABC and you can see the badge at around 3:40.

https://youtu.be/TR_AQCUbegw

Attachment 193144

Obviously, don't take this as 100% confirmation until someone has checked it in a region locked player :nod:

Mojo 28th July 2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 543860)
TNT are anything but dynamite.They charge an arm and a leg and are garbage.
I'm constantly on the phone to suppliers at work who use them as 'carriers'.

Arrow should have more respect for their customers than using cheap couriers like TNT and co. Whenever I order stuff online I try to avoid companies who use these couriers and I know quite a few people who do the same.