Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 26th April 2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 235819)
There's 6 titles Fuzzy and they'll be announced on here at 1ish on Friday. Prepare to be impressed with some VERY cool films...and a certain steelbook ;)

The steelbook is great. :nod:

Rhodes 26th April 2012 12:01 PM

GRAAARGHHHHHH!!!!

sorry my brain malfunctioned with exitement and that noise came out. 6 new titles and a certain steelbook?? that wouldnt happen to be a zombi 2 steelbook would it?? i will sit here trembling hitting refresh til i find out!

Vampix 26th April 2012 12:07 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed for ArrowDrome releases of Zombi 3 and The Vault of Horror (uncut).I'd also like to see a Blu-ray release for Zombie Flesh Eaters. :)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 26th April 2012 12:09 PM

My lips are sealed :tape:

...until Friday.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 26th April 2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 235828)
My lips are sealed :tape:

...until Friday.

We're like nuns - we've taken a vow of silence until Friday ;)

antmumford 26th April 2012 12:12 PM

Dag nammit! I can't wait that long.
I'll be wandering round the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Tour tomorrow at 1pm, I'll have a lot of exciting threads to check out once I'm home again though. :woot:

Rhodes 26th April 2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 235829)
We're like nuns - we've taken a vow of silence until Friday ;)

you're like the nuns from the devils is what you are! back vile temptresses, back!

Criterion7 26th April 2012 12:16 PM

Can't wait to hear what they are. Here's hoping for a Maniac Cop 2 type and less Red Scorpion style.

BAKA 26th April 2012 01:01 PM

I'm really reluctant to get excited after being underwhelmed by the last big wave of announcements, and generally most of Arrow's output in 2012 so far (with the exceptions being Demons I & II, The House By The Cemetery and Don't Go In The House), but I still can't help myself getting excited.

I wonder if the rumours of a bundle of Universal titles being licensed by a certain company in the US have any kind of link to what is going to be announced from Arrow. Universal have such a great library of genre films, it'd be great to see Arrow continue to forge a relationship with them.

I can't imagine they will release anymore Blu's in July (they've already announced The Wild Geese and Who Dares Wins), so it'll be August and September I'm looking to. Dream licenses being, The Burning, some Bava, Halloween 3, slightly more realistic expectations (/nightmares), some back catalogue non-Horror Arrow titles getting repackaged Blu-ray upgrades, and perhaps The Wild Geese 2 :lol:.

I'm also hoping for more Melton art, but I'm probably one of few that are, judging from some of the comments I read here.

PaulD 26th April 2012 01:42 PM

I really hope they're going to be mainly new bluray releases and not ArrowDrome releases of existing titles (or another ArrowDrome X-rental set).

This won't be a popular opinion but I hope it isn't Zombi 2 either - I think the BU release as pretty much definitive and would rather Arrow release something that doesn't already have an HD release. Let the insults begin! :)