Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Dave Boy 16th October 2019 12:28 PM

Zavvi are still doing a BOGOF on Arrow titles at the moment.

Susan Foreman 16th October 2019 06:50 PM

"*** AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON + NIGHTBREED UK LOW STOCK ALERT ***

Horror hounds take note! Our Limited Edition releases of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON and NIGHTBREED are now both sold out via the Arrow store! If you are keen to grab these titles in the UK we’d suggest placing an order sooner rather than later as both releases don’t look like they’ll be around for much longer."

MrBarlow 16th October 2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 613498)
"*** AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON + NIGHTBREED UK LOW STOCK ALERT ***

Horror hounds take note! Our Limited Edition releases of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON and NIGHTBREED are now both sold out via the Arrow store! If you are keen to grab these titles in the UK we’d suggest placing an order sooner rather than later as both releases don’t look like they’ll be around for much longer."

Thank Fook I put order in when they were announced

Rik 16th October 2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 613511)
Thank Fook I put order in when they were announced

Me too, from both HMV and Zavvi just in case, I’m still pissed at missing out on the LE Thing set and Videodrome! :nod:

bleakshaun 16th October 2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 613514)
Me too, from both HMV and Zavvi just in case, I’m still pissed at missing out on the LE Thing set and Videodrome! :nod:

Was that before or after they increased how many copies of the LE The Thing were being made

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Rik 16th October 2019 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 613515)
Was that before or after they increased how many copies of the LE The Thing were being made

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

I preordered it as soon as it went live via Amazon and they cancelled the order right before release date because they hadn’t ordered enough stock, so I missed out because it was sold out everywhere else. I managed to get the steelbook though, which is still sealed, and I bought the standard edition from Sainsbury’s of all places.

MrBarlow 16th October 2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 613516)
I preordered it as soon as it went live via Amazon and they cancelled the order right before release date because they hadn’t ordered enough stock, so I missed out because it was sold out everywhere else. I managed to get the steelbook though, which is still sealed, and I bought the standard edition from Sainsbury’s of all places.

That's typical of Amazon though advertising something then cancelling it

Dave Boy 17th October 2019 09:00 AM

Pre-ordered both from Zavvi when first announced so hopefully I'm okay.

Susan Foreman 23rd October 2019 07:20 PM

"ARROW STORE BONUS SALE! We'd added some fiendish £5 deals in our #Shocktober Store Sale! 🎃

Take a peek, if you dare..."

10th anniversary sale

The titles are:
  • Lisa And The Devil
  • Raising Cain
  • The Gruesome Twosome
  • The Premonition
  • The Witch Who Came From The Sea
  • Eaten Alive
  • The Stuff
  • The Hills Have Eyes
  • Contamination
  • Hellgate
  • Return Of The Killer Tomatoes
  • The Visitor
  • Invasion Of The Body Snatchers
  • The People Under The Stairs

zeroid 23rd October 2019 08:03 PM

Nice, just got Contamination, The People Under the Stairs,Raising Cain and Invasion Of The Body Snatchers. Seemed rude not to...