Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Susan Foreman 1st April 2020 03:15 PM

ARROW ACADEMY

[Posted after mid-day]

"***A NEW ANNOUNCEMENT IS COMING!***

Join us this Friday (April 3rd) at 3.00pm BST / 7.00am PT / 10.00am ET for another June title reveal!"

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st April 2020 05:31 PM

It's A Wondeful Life

(Would be without the jizzrag media!)

Nostalgic 1st April 2020 06:25 PM

Its a wonderful life.....

However, 6 month dlay due to lockdown......

So just don't announce anything new please as "most discs . Pressed in europe....." blah, blah, blah.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st April 2020 07:03 PM

JUST IN TIME FOR XMAS!

Nostalgic 1st April 2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 623871)
JUST IN TIME FOR XMAS!

Maybe thats the plaaaahhhhhnnnn....

It's A Wonderful Virus, I mean Life, Arrow style, limited edit booklet, 4K scan of the original scamra negative, critic's commentary ("It's a femenist, masochist, right wing, left wing, chicken wing!")'.....

Please be IAWL as it isbasically the best film ever! Next to Harvey....now THERE'S a double bill!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 2nd April 2020 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinnashsear (Post 623655)
Does Beyond The Door have the 2 commentary tracks that are on the Code Red disc? Somebody on bluray.com says it does but have never seen them mentioned anywhere else.

Don't know if they're the same as the CR disc (Sold it long ago) but it does indeed include 2 comms.

Nostalgic 2nd April 2020 04:41 PM

$o I've got an email from amazon saying beyond the door will be here 14th april.

Better than nothing (which is what most people are doing right now!!!)

Love to all who are still going in.

Disapproval to all who are sat on arse pretending to self isolate.

We'll see how you fare when the world really goes to $hit!

Natural selection: COMING SOON TO A PLANET NEAR YOU!!!!!

Nordicdusk 2nd April 2020 09:13 PM

While i was reorganising shelves and films today i was wondering was Demons 1 & 2 the last of the old window boxes from Arrow or was it ZFE or maybe im totally wrong.

Justin101 2nd April 2020 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 624014)
While i was reorganising shelves and films today i was wondering was Demons 1 & 2 the last of the old window boxes from Arrow or was it ZFE or maybe im totally wrong.

Pretty sure it was ZFE because I remember they made some kind of fuss that it was limited to 500 or something and only from their own webstore? I bought the steelbook myself.

Nordicdusk 2nd April 2020 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 624050)
Pretty sure it was ZFE because I remember they made some kind of fuss that it was limited to 500 or something and only from their own webstore? I bought the steelbook myself.

Thanks i remember i cancelled the steelbook i thought id pick it up a bit later what i fool i was. I then missed out on the window box so i ordered the normal version and then someone bought me the window box version for secret santa from here i was over the moon still one of my pride and joy editions i have :lol:

Still never found a steelbook under the price of buying a car yet :lol: