Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Daemonia 16th September 2013 01:34 AM

Hmmm...looks like Exposure are releasing Zombie Holocaust and Mother's Day, judging by the hints. Not sure what the Springwatch one is - possibly Welcome to Spring Break? We'll have to wait and see.

fuzzymctiger 16th September 2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 366203)
Hmmm...looks like Exposure are releasing Zombie Holocaust and Mother's Day, judging by the hints. Not sure what the Springwatch one is - possibly Welcome to Spring Break? We'll have to wait and see.

Did a bit of reading into the Springwatch one, its some show about British wildlife, which is the one I thought to be Stagefright, as this clue was before they confirmed that title i think.

So Zombie Holocaust, Stagefright and Mothers Day...

What a lineup!

platostotal 16th September 2013 12:07 PM

Interesting to see how Mothers Day fares with the BBFC, took a dim view of it back in the the day, I have a UK pre-cut, pre-cert VHS with an 'X' sticker that's missing a few minutes compared to another uncut version I have somewhere, here's hoping it can scrape thru unscathed.

but yeah great selection to release.

keirarts 16th September 2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 366234)
Interesting to see how Mothers Day fares with the BBFC, took a dim view of it back in the the day, I have a UK pre-cut, pre-cert VHS with an 'X' sticker that's missing a few minutes compared to another uncut version I have somewhere, here's hoping it can scrape thru unscathed.

but yeah great selection to release.

I would doubt it gets a rough ride today. In the wake of films like irreversible its not got the same impact. Also it really does have a message behind it so their bound to take that into account.

Daemonia 16th September 2013 12:32 PM

I should say, at this point, that Mother's Day was a guess judging by the hint 'Beyond Motherhood' written in a similar font to that of Mother's Day, so I made an educated guess.

Just saying, in case I'm wrong, and you all get your hopes up!

Hawkmonger 16th September 2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 366204)
Did a bit of reading into the Springwatch one, its some show about British wildlife, which is the one I thought to be Stagefright, as this clue was before they confirmed that title i think.

So Zombie Holocaust, Stagefright and Mothers Day...

What a lineup!

AW HELL YEAH!!!

Vampix 16th September 2013 02:40 PM

Zombie Holocaust - eyeball violence, gut munching, brain transplants, zombies, cannibals and Alexandra Delli Colli, nude, in high definition! Yeah, I'll be up for that! :D

Rik 16th September 2013 02:46 PM

Have any of these actually been confirmed, or are we still speculating?

Edit: quick search on the BBFC website shows that none of the 3 films being guessed have been submitted for classification in the last 10 years, Mother's Day is still showing as rejected

Susan Foreman 16th September 2013 04:10 PM

From Facebook:

"Don't forget, our Early Bird Pre-order Specials end TOMORROW!

THE PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS £10.99 until Sept 17th: The People Under the Stairs
RABID DOGS / KIDNAPPED £10.99 until September 17th: Mario Bava, Rabid Dogs, Kidnapped
INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS 10.99 until September 17th: Invasion of the Body Snatchers
INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS [Steelbook] 13.99 until September 17th: Invasion of the Body Snatchers
CINEMA PARADISO [Theatrical & Director's cut Versions REMASTERED] 11.99 until September 17th: http://bit.ly/1ajlK1O "

fuzzymctiger 16th September 2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 366274)
Have any of these actually been confirmed, or are we still speculating?

Edit: quick search on the BBFC website shows that none of the 3 films being guessed have been submitted for classification in the last 10 years, Mother's Day is still showing as rejected

Stagefright has been confirmed, and the other two I would say are solid guesses based on the clues.