Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Michael Brooke 4th November 2014 09:40 PM

You get two movies - Bruce Robinson's barkingly mental second feature How to Get Ahead in Advertising is also in the box.

VeZius 5th November 2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Brooke (Post 424268)
Arrow confirmed earlier today that Withnail stocks are down to just 13%.

Yeah, I noticed that from the previous post by Suzi, but I was wondering where the remaining 13% are, since you can't buy them from Arrow.

Zavvi seems to have it, but not too keen on the £8 shipping cost and possible customs charges...

fuzzymctiger 5th November 2014 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeZius (Post 424346)
Yeah, I noticed that from the previous post by Suzi, but I was wondering where the remaining 13% are, since you can't buy them from Arrow.

Zavvi seems to have it, but not too keen on the £8 shipping cost and possible customs charges...

I think Arrow said Base also had it as well.

I think the price is just stupid in general no matter where you get it from, I'm surprised it's actually going to sell out.

Rik 5th November 2014 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 424378)
I think Arrow said Base also had it as well.

I think the price is just stupid in general no matter where you get it from, I'm surprised it's actually going to sell out.

Me too, especially considering it's not that good....

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th November 2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 424380)

Those are fighting words!

Make Them Die Slowly 5th November 2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 424380)

Totally agree.

JAMIOUSE 5th November 2014 07:47 PM

Despite the fact I have no interest in Withnail I hope Arrow can at least break even with the release. They deserve that for all the time and effort that went into the release.

Stephen@Cult Labs 5th November 2014 08:21 PM

Tbh, i'm really getting sick of all these limited edition releases (and not just from Arrow). Even Nekromantik. All I want is a normal release in a standard case, and reasonably priced.

Rik 5th November 2014 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 424390)
Tbh, i'm really getting sick of all these limited edition releases (and not just from Arrow). Even Nekromantik. All I want is a normal release in a standard case, and reasonably priced.

Me too :nod:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th November 2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 424390)

If they weren't released, I wouldn't demand from or be disappointed they weren't available.

However, I wonder if the expensive collector's editions are bringing more money into Arrow and helping them to fund new releases and/or keep prices lower than they otherwise would be.